- Hispanic Consumers Should be on the Minds of Major Marketers In the United States
- Wall Street to Main Street April 14, 2009
- Twitter Attracts The Likes of Jim Cramer, Howard Stern, P Diddy, Ashton Kutcher, President Obama and Even Myself
- Countrywide Gets a Standing 8 Count
- Gigamedia Runs on Momentum - But May Fall on Reality
This user currently has no profile.
Lou Victor is the host of the syndicated radio show "Wall Street to Main Street" which is featured on the NAMC Radio. He has been involved in the financial industry for over two decades, on the retail and investment banking ends. He is also well versed in the advertising/marketing industries, which has given him insight into market trends and unique companies that may be under the radar. Currently he is one of the Managing Partners at the Investment Banking Consulting firm NAMC Worldwide, where he assists organizations globally in Private Commodity Transactions, Mergers/Acquisitions, Restructuring and Capital Raising through his global connections.
- Description: Investment banker. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest comments on Louis's Articles
- iLivedinHaitiOnce on Petroleo Brasileiro: Don't Believe The Hype
- helplessobserver on Gigamedia Runs on Momentum - But May Fall on Re...
- User 134687 on Countrywide Financial: About to Hit the Mat?
- Love to short on Questcor Pharmaceuticals Just Ramping Up
- yourfilled on Countrywide Gets a Standing 8 Count
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »