Retired physics instructor and now editor of the ITA Wealth Management investment blog.
- Description: Retiree. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: ETFs, Retirement savings
ITA Wealth Management ITA Wealth Management is an investment blog designed for investors interested in asset allocation, index investing, and a passive to semi-passive approach to investing.Eleven (11) portfolios are tracked and the performance records are posted on a regular basis.There is a pay-to-read side of the blog where ...More
subscribers gain access to a customized spreadsheet that is designed for portfolio tracking. Within this spreadsheet, one can build a customized benchmark that will fit the asset allocation of most investors. The spreadsheet also includes a worksheet focusing on portfolio uncertainty where semi-variance is built into the calculation.
Currently, there are no book details for Lowell Herr.
Latest Comments more »
- BlueOkie,Yes, the projected... on Further Analysis Of The 40 Stock Portfolio
- User,I am using a modificat... on Optimizing The "Ivy 20" Portfolio
- Jweissman,While I cannot gi... on 'Delta Factor' Projections For Sector ETFs
- Varan,In other words, the 8... on Passive Investing Works: A 12-Year-Old Example
- David,If one looks at RWX (... on Ranking Critical ETFs
Latest comments on Lowell's Articles
Latest Articles on Portfolio Strategy & Asset Allocation