This user currently has no profile.
Retired physics instructor and now editor of the ITA Wealth Management investment blog.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, Retirement savings
ITA Wealth Management ITA Wealth Management is an investment blog designed for investors interested in asset allocation, index investing, and a passive to semi-passive approach to investing. Thirteen (13) portfolios are tracked and the performance records are posted on a regular basis. There is a pay-to-read side of the blog where ...More
subscribers gain access to a customized spreadsheet that is designed for portfolio tracking. Within this spreadsheet, one can build a customized benchmark that will fit the asset allocation of most investors. The spreadsheet also includes a worksheet focusing on portfolio uncertainty where semi-variance is built into the calculation.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Swensen 6 Portfolio: ETFs To Remove From Portfolio http://seekingalpha.com/a/1hken Sep 16, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- We will not be holding DBC ... on Swensen's 6 ETF Portfolio
- Check out this momentum ada... on Swensen's 6 ETF Portfolio
- Investors interested in the... on Swensen 6 Portfolio: ETFs To Remove From Portfolio
- Correct. There are domestic... on Latest Tests From The Feynman Study
- Try this link. http://bit.l... on Latest Tests From The Feynman Study
Latest comments on Lowell Herr's Articles
Latest Articles on Portfolio Strategy & Asset Allocation
Swensen 6 Portfolio: ETFs To Remove From Portfolio Tue, Sep. 16