This user currently has no profile.
Retired physics instructor and now editor of the ITA Wealth Management investment blog.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: ETFs, Retirement savings
ITA Wealth Management ITA Wealth Management is an investment blog designed for investors interested in asset allocation, index investing, and a passive to semi-passive approach to investing. Thirteen (13) portfolios are tracked and the performance records are posted on a regular basis. There is a pay-to-read side of the blog where ...More
subscribers gain access to a customized spreadsheet that is designed for portfolio tracking. Within this spreadsheet, one can build a customized benchmark that will fit the asset allocation of most investors. The spreadsheet also includes a worksheet focusing on portfolio uncertainty where semi-variance is built into the calculation.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Modifying The Dual Momentum Strategy http://seekingalpha.com/a/1m1cj 2 days ago
Latest Comments more »
- Marc,No, I have not perform... on Modifying The Dual Momentum Strategy
- 91656,I think this article ... on Modifying The Dual Momentum Strategy
- Don,High volatility is cons... on Modifying The Dual Momentum Strategy
- Spangler,What you say above... on Modifying The Dual Momentum Strategy
- Stephen,Return issues are r... on Modifying The Dual Momentum Strategy