View as an RSS Feed
View Lowell Herr's Articles BY TICKER:
Swensen 6 Portfolio: ETFs To Remove From Portfolio
- Reducing portfolio risk is as important as seeking returns.
- How to use the SHY cutoff model with the Swensen Six.
- Which of the critical ETFs are under-performing SHY.
9 Dividend Aristocrats Reward Investors
- Dividend Aristocrats with yields of 2% performed well over examination period.
- SHY cutoff model adds alpha.
- Buy and Hold ends up on top.
- Dividend Aristocrat investors will cheer.
The Swensen 6 Portfolio: How To Reduce Risk And Trounce The Market
- Reduce portfolio risk by using SHY as a cutoff ETF.
- Simplify portfolio management by reviewing every 90 days.
- Seven ETFs provide global diversification.
Preparing For Bull Or Bear Market Using Low Correlated ETFs
- Finding low correlated ETFs.
- Balancing return and risk.
- Ranking of fundamental ETFs.
The Ivy 20 Portfolio: Applying Cluster Weighting Momentum Analysis To Enhance Return
- Improve diversification through Cluster Weighting Momentum Analysis.
- How to avoid the next Bear Market.
- Using SHY as a "circuit breaker.".
10 Top Investment Books For Developing An Investing Philosophy
Mon, Jul. 28 • 28 Comments
- Build an educational foundation for portfolio construction.
- Begin on the right foot by learning the soundness of index investing.
- Avoid investment mistakes by reading critical material.
- Learn how to manage and monitor your portfolio.
Constructing A Core Portfolio Using Low Correlated ETFs
- Portfolio diversification is not the number of holdings, but rather the correlation among the holdings.
- How to use Cluster Analysis to build a well-diversified portfolio.
- Finding low correlated ETFs through a correlation analysis process.
The Swensen's 6 ETF Portfolio: An Update
- Swensen 6 ETF Portfolio.
- Cluster Weighting Momentum Analysis.
- Performance Data.
Dividend Growth Investors: Do They Have A Point Or Is It Too Close To Call?
Mon, Jun. 9 • 427 Comments
- Dividend aristocrats.
- Passive vs. active investing.
- Index vs. dividend aristocrats comparison over several periods.
Dividend-Oriented Portfolio Using Low Correlated ETFs
- High-Yield Portfolio.
- Cluster Weighting Momentum Analysis.
- Low Correlated ETFs.
3 Reasons The Current Equities Market Is Exhausted
- Shiller CAPE 10 ratio.
- Bullish Percent Indicators.
- Cluster Weighting Momentum analysis.
Risk Management Using Momentum
- Momentum as a market risk reducer.
- Global diversification made easy through ETFs.
- Exponential moving averages as risk control indicator.
- SHY as performance cutoff.
- Cluster weighting momentum model for advanced investors.
Building A Simple Portfolio Using Fama-French, Novy-Marx And Swensen Principles
- 16 Critical ETFs.
- Emphasis on Value, Small-Cap and Momentum.
- Risk Reduction Model.
Did 'Sell In May' Come Early?
- Market outlook.
- Bullish percent indicators.
- Sell in May and go away.
Building A Retirement Portfolio Using ETFs
- Strategic Asset Allocation plan.
- Momentum model.
- Ranking ETFs.
- Markets Strengthen: Bullish Percent Indicators Rebound
- Bullish Percent Indicators Reflect Strong Market
- Improving Upon The 'Swensen Six' Portfolio
- Bullish Percent Indicators Signal Market Correction Is Underway
- Hawking Portfolio - Adjustments Following Expiry Of January Options
- Applying Momentum And Cluster Analysis To Replicate The Yale Portfolio
- Bullish Percent Indicators Reflect Healthy Correction
- Asset Classes: How Many Should I Own?
- Portfolio Management: Blending Asset Allocation And Momentum
- Bullish Percent Indicators Show Little Change In Markets And Sectors
- Building And Managing That First Portfolio
- Has The Market Lost Its Mojo?
- Dividend Aristocrats: Investing In The Best While Reducing Risk
- Dividend Aristocrats: Cluster Analysis Expanded
- How To Start A New Portfolio In A High Market Environment
- Ranking Dividend Aristocrats
- Momentum Investing Using Low Correlated ETFs