Full index of posts »
Markets Strengthen: Bullish Percent Indicators Rebound http://seekingalpha.com/a/17rz3 Feb 24, 2014
Bullish Percent Indicators Reflect Strong Market http://seekingalpha.com/a/17dv9 Feb 15, 2014
Improving Upon The 'Swensen Six' Portfolio http://seekingalpha.com/a/16mo3 Feb 3, 2014
- Robert.from.Ct on Ranking ETFs For Portfolio Update Thank you for your work.
- Lowell Herr on Ranking ETFs For Portfolio Update Roger,Just a bit more information on back testi...
- Lowell Herr on Ranking ETFs For Portfolio Update Roger,Yes, I have back tested results but not o...
- Roger Newman on Ranking ETFs For Portfolio Update I find this type of analysis to be quite intere...
- Right Blend Investing, LLC on Requirements For Selecting A Money Manager Lowell,I think that it is unrealistic for an ad...
- Sharpe Ratio: Why I Prefer The Sortino And Retirement Ratios (7 Comments)
- Ranking ETFs For Portfolio Update (4 Comments)
- Preparing For Retirement: Avoiding The Dunning-Kruger Effect (2 Comments)
- VNQ: Examining The Technical Indicators (1 Comment)
- Requirements For Selecting A Money Manager (1 Comment)