View as an RSS Feed
View M F's Articles BY TICKER:
- Either Gold Has to Come Down - Or Gold Miners Need to Come Up
Timing Model Equity Curves
on Jan. 8, 2009 • 3 Comments
Timing Model Returns for 2008
on Jan. 7, 2009 • 4 Comments
- Five Actionable Ideas for 2009
Renaissance Technologies' Data Speaks for Itself
on Jan. 1, 2009 • 2 Comments
- What Would Happen if the Tiger Cubs Managed Your Portfolio?
- Let Warren Buffett Handle Your Portfolio
13F Strategy vs. Allocating to Hedge Funds: Benefits and Drawbacks
on Dec. 19, 2008 • Comment!
Madoff Equity Curve Should Have Raised Red Flag
on Dec. 18, 2008 • 1 Comment
- Letting Top Hedge Fund Managers Pick Your Stocks
- The January Effect in Small Caps: Screens
Which Portfolio Would You Prefer?
on Dec. 14, 2008 • 1 Comment
- The January Effect: Small Caps Outperform After Really Bad Years
13 Investment Tips from Gary Shilling That Hit It on the Nail
on Dec. 11, 2008 • 2 Comments
Going Long Classic Risk: A Terrible Place to Be This Year
on Dec. 10, 2008 • 1 Comment
The Timing Model: Buy and Hold vs. Long / Short
on Dec. 9, 2008 • Comment!
- The Capitalism Distribution: Fat Tails in Motion
How Impossible Is Market Timing?
on Nov. 21, 2008 • 9 Comments
'Market Timing Is Impossible'
on Nov. 21, 2008 • 5 Comments
- Why Don't Private Equity Investors Hedge Against Bear Markets?
- Commodity Trading Advisors and Capturing Alpha
Two Ways to Gain Exposure to Option Selling Funds
on Oct. 29, 2008 • 2 Comments
- When It Hits the Fan.. All Correlations Go to 1
What Happens After Two Bad Months in a Row?
on Oct. 22, 2008 • 3 Comments
100% Cash and Out of Sample Returns
on Oct. 9, 2008 • 3 Comments
- @VIC: Top Hedge Fund Picks
2 Conclusions on Asset Allocation with Housing
on Oct. 2, 2008 • 3 Comments
GTAA Model Feedback
on Sep. 30, 2008 • 1 Comment
- Performance for Harvard, Yale Endowments in 2008
- Yawning from the Market Sidelines, ETFs in Hand
- Dogs of the Dow in the Dumpster
After a Down Month, Wait a Month to Buy an Asset Class
on Sep. 12, 2008 • 6 Comments