View as an RSS Feed
View M F's Articles BY TICKER:
- Is Now the Time to Buy Gold Miners?
- Largest Company by Market Cap Strategy Performance
- 15 Value Hedge Funds - Portfolio Update
Do Bear Markets Have Bigger Days?
on Thu, Aug 7, 2008 • 1 Comment
- Harvard Endowment 2008 Performance
- A Simple Momentum System for Beating the Market
- Best Hedge Funds Show Qualcomm the Love
- Sitting Out Asset Classes: Boring Is Not Always Bad
- Replicating Portfolios with ETFs
- Buying Closed-End Funds at a Discount
GFD Guide to Total Returns: Market History - and Future?
on Fri, Jul 4, 2008 • 3 Comments
- Tracking Mean Reversion After Bad Months
- The Mauling of the Dow
- When Bears Maul the Dow
- Performance of Commodities in Inflation
- Do New Commodity ETFs Signal a Top?
- Quant Approach to TAA: Equity-Like Returns with Bond-Like Volatility
- Top 10 Payout Yield Stocks
Sharpe Ratios of Leading Fund Managers
on Tue, Jun 17, 2008 • 4 Comments
- El-Erian's Recommended Allocation vs. Harvard, Yale
Asset Allocation vs. Fed Policy
on Sun, Jun 8, 2008 • Comment!
Returns of Good Asset Allocation
on Wed, Jun 4, 2008 • 1 Comment
Factor Based Stock Models for Up and Down Markets
on Fri, May 30, 2008 • Comment!
- Asset Class Rebounding After Bad Months
- Tiger Global - Portfolio Holdings
- Private Capital - Portfolio Holdings
- Okumus Capital - Portfolio Holdings
- Maverick Capital - Portfolio Holdings
- Lone Pine Capital - Portfolio Holdings
- Greenlight Capital - Portfolio Holdings
- Eminence Capital - Portfolio Holdings
- Warren Buffett - Portfolio Holdings