View as an RSS Feed
View M F's Articles BY TICKER:
- 11th Hour Panic and Using More Lumber
- Another Look at Dividends and Payout Yield Stocks
- Fear, Greed, Discounts, Premiums and the World of CEFs
The Wolf of Wall Street - Not So 'Hilarious'
on Wed, Aug 29, 2007 • 10 Comments
- A Long-Only Short Seller Who Probably Wishes He Was Short
- Harvard-Yale Endowment Performance Versus the Buy-and-Hold and Timing Approaches
- Updating the Hedge Consensus and Hedge Fund Best Ideas Portfolio
- A Look At Dow 30 Dividends and Payout Yield
- Endowment-Style Investing Made Easy
- The Return of Risk: Banking on Volatility
- Planktos Corporation: Saving The World With Plankton
- Discovery Holdings Jumps - Takeover Target?
- Alternative Asset Class Investing: Stamps & Cat Bonds
- Renaissance's New $25B Managed Futures Fund: Perfect Timing?
- How to Invest Like Blue Ridge Capital's John Griffin
- Has Gene Therapy Finally Come of Age?
Buying the Highs vs. Buying the Lows: Why Data Matters
on Mon, Jun 4, 2007 • Comment!
- An Endowment Portfolio From Publicly-Traded Vehicles
- Odyssey Marine Exploration: Digging for Gold - And Finding It
- Seth Klarman of Baupost Group: Top 10 Holdings
- The Little Stock that Beats the Market: Joel Greenblatt's Winning Plan
Seeking Unusual Arbitrage Opportunities
on Fri, Apr 27, 2007 • 1 Comment
Is the Private Equity Party Over?
on Tue, Apr 24, 2007 • Comment!
Mean Reversion: Buying A Sector When Everyone Else Hates It
on Wed, Apr 4, 2007 • Comment!
KKR Commits Most Of Its Capital; BGI's ETF Should Have a Stake
on Mon, Apr 2, 2007 • Comment!
- Barclay's Private Equity ETF Preferable To PowerShares'
Nine ETFs I'd Like To See
on Fri, Mar 23, 2007 • 6 Comments
- Timing Asset Class Components: The Slicing and Dicing Effect
Rydex Introduces a Managed Futures Fund; Awaiting ETF Version
on Mon, Mar 12, 2007 • Comment!
- Buy-and-Hold As Good As Hedge Funds?
- Defensive Funds: How Did They Fare During This Downdraft?
- Payout Yield: Who Said You Can't Teach an Old Dog New Tricks?