MacDougal Irving is the pen name of a retired CPA with over 50 years of investment experience (security analyst and portfolio manager in the early years, and private investor ever since) whose dad's back office career spanned 54 years of fascinating financial history (1915-1969). MacDougal has basically become a fictional character in a private blog spawned by the flash crash, essentially used by the author to embody the rage an old-time investor might deservedly feel in the light of what Wall Street has become. While the private blog only draws on real life, for Seeking Alpha, MacDougal promises to put a lid on his anger and stick to the facts, at least as the actual author understands them.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income
Currently, there is no company profile for MacDougal Irving.
Currently, there are no blog details for MacDougal Irving.
Currently, there are no book details for MacDougal Irving.
Latest Comments more »
- Your observation that "... on Is It Worth Holding Cash And Being Patient?
- Then I buy your perspective... on Why Is Apple Issuing Debt For Share Repurchases?
- Is AAPL speculating in fore... on Why Is Apple Issuing Debt For Share Repurchases?
- James,The topic referred to... on Cash Hoards On The Sidelines And The Great Rota...
- Stock options made the corp... on Government Revenue Shortfall Caused By The Midd...
Latest comments on MacDougal Irving's Articles