Macro and Cheese
This user currently has no profile.
Manages a global macro portfolio for a large European bank. Is active in all asset classes, with emphasis on rates and equities. Strives for liquidity and diversification. Investment decisions are discretionary, based on top-down economic analysis, a warehouse of model-based indicators, intermarket relationships, and technical points for entry and exit. Has an MBA from the UCLA Anderson School of Management and is a CFA charterholder.
- Description: Hedge Fund Manager. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Forex, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Large European bank
Macro and Cheese Twice-daily posts of market perceptions, weekly analytical posts on weekends.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- The problem is, things in C... on Bear No More - It's Time To Get Beta In China
- Don't forget Paulo that Ber... on The Nonfarm Payrolls Number Is Negative In A We...
- ...or not. on A Surprise Ending For The European Drama?
- Warren Buffett talks his bo... on A Surprise Ending For The European Drama?
- Five, I think it's semantic... on Commentary: Here's The Thing About Deflation