View Macro Man's Articles BY TICKER:
- Report From Europe: Why We Like the Euro
2011 Non-Predictions 4: FX
Jan. 12, 2011 • 1 Comment
- Global Report: Queensland Floods and Belgian Political Situation Market Impact
- 2011 Non-Predictions 3: Rates
- 2011 Non-Predictions 2: Equities
2011 Non-Predictions 1: Commodities
Editors' Pick • Jan. 5, 2011 • 7 Comments
More on Ratings Agencies and Consultants: What a Bunch of Quants...
Dec. 15, 2010 • Comment!
- Bad Day for Goldfinger, But Worse for Mr. Bond
- Swimming With the Sharks: Trading Divergence in Gold vs. Real Rates
- European Financials: A Line in the Sand
- Market Outlook: CapEx, Capisce?
- China's Solar Panel Glut and the Perils of Policy Lending
- Further Deterioration in Europe: Time to Short Euro?
- Fed Up of Waiting
- Emerging Market Report
- A Basis for Cross-Border Re-Leveraging: A Look at Recent Activity in Swap Market
- Troubles in Europe: Risk Reward Opportunity in German Bonds?
- The Real Impact of Mortgage-Gate: Reduced Securitization and Credit
- Mervynflation: Problems in the U.K.
- QE2 Mania: Surprising Correlation Effects
- QE 2 Much
- Report From Europe: Update on the Great Currency Devaluation Race
- Europe's Action Packed Day: But Will It Be Enough for Equities to Justify Yesterday's Technical Breaks
- CLSA Conference Highlights: Sri Lanka, Mongolia and Copper
- Shifting Mood in Europe: Open Fire?
- EUR's Recent Run Lacked Clear Catalysts: Was That Really the Starting Gun?
- Don’t Sell Till You See the Whites of Their Socks
- Summer Rest Stop Comes to End: A Look at Global Strategies to Get Back in Game
- Line Ball Down Under: Has the Time to Short Australian Dollar and Equities Come?
- BoJ LLC: The Problems With FX Intervention
- JPY / USD: Extreme Sport FX-Devaluation
- Hmm... Do I Smell a Euro?