This user currently has no profile.
I have worked in the healthcare sector for over 10 years. I have a background in statistical analysis as well as biology. I have developed a system designed to uncover a company's true value. I primarily research and trade stocks in the biotech sector. My background allows me to analyze clinical data, to determine a drugs value. My investment strategy is simple, research a company from all angles to determine it's worth.. I buy undervalued stocks and hold until my target price is reached. I have never shorted a stock nor will I recommend one be shorted. I have benefited from articles on SA and I hope to offer some the same value in my articles.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Very nice article Dan. Impr... on Venaxis: Buy On The Rumor, Sell On The News... ...
- Here is the response from m... on Biota Pharmaceuticals Inc. And Venaxis Inc.: 2 ...
- APPY1 test in Europe alone ... on Biota Pharmaceuticals Inc. And Venaxis Inc.: 2 ...
- Shai, I have several friend... on GlassesOff Chairman Responds: Providing Clarity...
- Phenomenal article! I think... on La Jolla Pharmaceutical - Can This Micro-Cap Co...
Latest comments on MacsJV's Articles