View as an RSS Feed
Is It Time To Short The Canadian Housing Market?
- Credit growth in residential mortgages is slowing significantly in Canada.
- Canadian Banks need more capital as the risk weights on mortgages is too low (especially insured mortgages).
- The mortgage lending institutions are even riskier. RY, BNS, BMO, CM, EQGPF, HMCBF are good shorts.
BlackBerry May Be A Contrarian Buy
- BlackBerry is back to basics, focusing on its core products.
- The stock could be contrarian investor pick.
- John Chen knows how to turn a company around.
- Is Google A One-Trick Pony?
- Seadrill - A Very Risky Dividend Play
- Windstream - Dividend Cut Inevitable, Probably Priced In
- Stamps.com - A Short Story
- Yelp: Reasons For Skepticism Of Its Growth
- Orbitz Worldwide - Red Flags
- Orbitz Worldwide - Fair Value Unknown
- Japanese Crisis Should Trigger Shock Waves in U.S.
- Buffett's Letter to Uncle Sam Disguises Real Reasons for Gratitude
- HP Snaps Up EDS for a Bargain
- Coach Stock Appears Undervalued
- Which IT Outsourcing Stock is the Best?