- Meet Fission Energy's New Year's Baby: Triple R Uranium Deposit Weighs In At Over 105 Million Pounds
- A Patch Of Green In The Commodity Sea Of Red: What's Driving The Outperformance In Uranium?
- Firebag River - A Red-Hot Canadian Frac Sand Deposit?
- Nevada Sunrise Wakes Up To The Smell Of Big Gold At Kinsley Mountain
- UNO - Looking For Uranium Away From The Crowd
This user currently has no profile.
Malcolm holds a MSc in Geology and has 13 years of experience spanning the resource and investment industries. He started his career as a geoscientist at PanCanadian Petroleum (now EnCana) before transitioning into the investment industry as an international energy research analyst at Wellington West Capital Markets. Before joining Hydra Capital, Malcolm was a Vice President at K2 & Associates Investment Management where he focused on the energy and materials sectors.
- Description: Occasional Investor.
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Gold, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
See my blog at http://bit.ly/1BJUzpQ for more regular content / updates Jan 7, 2015
Latest Comments more »
- For those wanting to keep t... on Meet Fission Energy's New Year's Baby: Triple R...
- Not much to say there other... on UNO - Looking For Uranium Away From The Crowd
- In my opinion, CNE's poor p... on Canacol Energy: Successful Shale Oil Test Under...
- There's no doubt that it's ... on Pan Orient Serves Up A Mixed Bag
- Those are some great commen... on From Frac Sands To Oil Sands: Athabasca Mineral...
Latest comments on Malcolm Shaw's Articles
- abbeytole on Meet Fission Energy's New Year's Baby: Triple R...
- userwcSX on Meet Fission Energy's New Year's Baby: Triple R...
- theabbevillekid on Meet Fission Energy's New Year's Baby: Triple R...
- phaedo2000 on Meet Fission Energy's New Year's Baby: Triple R...
- harball on Meet Fission Energy's New Year's Baby: Triple R...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »