Full index of posts »
$PNWRF Valeura reports $46.22/boe netbacks (100% gas) and a solid quarter. No surprises: http://bit.ly/1KXVaNz Mar 11, 2015
$ABCAF Firebag sand tests come back positive: http://bit.ly/1KXy89E Mar 11, 2015
$MCYWF - The cheapest 100 million pounds of uranium on the planet? http://bit.ly/1wDDKzI Mar 2, 2015
- keyownknee on A New Crown Jewel? What I don't understand about CWV (and Madalena...
- TopDoggie on A New Crown Jewel? Thanks for the reply.
- Malcolm Shaw on A New Crown Jewel? I do still follow it, yes. It's been hard to ev...
- TopDoggie on A New Crown Jewel? I see two insiders just bought well over $1,000...
- Malcolm Shaw on UNO - Looking For Uranium Away From The Crowd Not much to say there other than what the compa...
- Energize on UNO - Looking For Uranium Away From The Crowd Hi MalcolmAny observations on the geology of th...
- A Monster In The Making (32 Comments)
- UNO - Looking For Uranium Away From The Crowd (23 Comments)
- A New Crown Jewel? (10 Comments)
- Nevada Sunrise Wakes Up To The Smell Of Big Gold At Kinsley Mountain (9 Comments)
- Valeura Operational And Production Update -- Another Quarter Of Growth In Q4 (5 Comments)