View as an RSS Feed
View Marc Chandler's Articles BY TICKER:
AAXJ, BA, BWX, BZF, CAF, CEW, CX, CYB, DBV, DDAIF, ECH, EGB, EIDO, EIRL, EPI, EPU, ERO, EWC, EWD, EWI, EWJ, EWK, EWN, EWP, EWT, EWU, EWY, EWZ, FDX, FMCC, FXA, FXB, FXC, FXE, FXF, FXI, FXRU, FXS, FXY, GBB, GLD, GRDOW, GXF, GXG, HMC, ITLT, JYN, NSANF, PBR, RNE, SPY, SZE, THD, TIP, TUR, UDN, UUP, XHB, XLF, XRT
- Expecting Dollar to Come Down From These Levels
Easy Dollar Gains Are Vulnerable
on Mar. 28, 2011 • Comment!
- Euros Resilience Remains Remarkable
- Euro Shows Resilience in the Face Adversity
All Eyes on Spain
on Mar. 24, 2011 • 1 Comment
- 2 Governments Could Fall, But Euro Resilience Continues
- Periphery Problems Persist: Rising Pressure on Portugal Debt Market
- U.K. CPI Sends Sterling Higher
- Currencies Advancing Against the Dollar as Fears Ease
- U.S. Treasury Unwinds MBS Securities, Lifts Dollar
- Short-Term Traders May Want to Sell Into a Euro Bounce
- Forex Word of the Day: Coordination
Yen: Speculation, Repatriation and More
on Mar. 17, 2011 • 5 Comments
Japan's Nuclear Accident and the Implications for Europe
on Mar. 16, 2011 • 3 Comments
Fed Tweaks Assessment and Does Nothing New With QEII
on Mar. 15, 2011 • Comment!
- Why Is the Dollar Finding a Safe Haven Bid?
Little Change Expected in Tomorrow's FOMC Statement
on Mar. 14, 2011 • Comment!
What's Next for Europe?
on Mar. 14, 2011 • 1 Comment
- Japan and Europe Forex Update
- Earthquake Sends Yen Higher; Dollar Continues to Recover
- What's in Store for Spain After Moody's Downgrade
- Noteworthy Developments in the Forex Market
Stressing Out Over European Bank Stress Tests
on Mar. 9, 2011 • 4 Comments
- Euro Resilience Noteworthy, U.K. Trade Improvement, Japan Update
- The Yen on the Sidelines
Spanish Bonds Decouple From Portugal
on Mar. 8, 2011 • Comment!
- Corrective Pressures Grip Forex Market
When Will Portugal Ask for Assistance?
on Mar. 7, 2011 • 4 Comments
- Canada and Oil: A Complicated Tale
- ECB Outlook Dominates Forex Market
- Euro and Yen: Surprising Correlations
Disappointing Jobs Numbers, Considering Rate of Private Sector Job Growth
on Mar. 4, 2011 • 5 Comments