View Marc Gerstein's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, AGA, AGQ, AMZN, BDD, BHP, BOM, CMO, CRRC, CTCM, CTHR, DAG, DDM, DEE, DELL, DGP, DIG, DTO, DYY, DZZ, ERX, FAS, FFHL, FUELQ, GE, GLD, GRMN, HPQ, HYG, ICZ, IWN, JADE, JNY, LULU, MVV, NFLX, PSP, QLD, ROM, RSH, RXL, SAA, SBUX, SDS, SIRI, SODA, SPXL, SPY, SSO, STZ, TNA, TOL, TSLA, TWO, TZA, UCC, UGE, UKF, UKK, UKW, UPW, URE, USD, UVG, UVT, UVU, UWM, UXI, UYG, UYM, YHOO
- The William O'Neil Strategy: A Quest for Upside Surprise
- Amazon.com, The Value Police and Multiple Markets
- Peter Lynch Portfolio: It's About the Haystack, Not the Backyard
- Beware of GAAP Again
- Happy Anniversary... Sort of
- Warren Buffett Portfolio: Going Beyond the Folksy Stereotypes to Find All-Star Stocks
- Ben Graham Portfolio: Snazzy Returns from a Vintage Strategy
Reverse Convertibles and 'EIPs' – Here’s The Point
Jun. 19, 2009 • 3 Comments
- Beware of GAAP
- Time to Show Some Love to the Sell-Side?
- ETF Ideas from Mr. Market
- GM Bankruptcy: Time for New-Era Auto Opportunities
- Technology Retailing: Best Buy and... Radio Shack?
- Hewlett-Packard's Silver Linings
- GE? Too Pedestrian for Me
- Disagreeing with Rob Arnott: Past 40 Years Not Lost for Equity
- Banking: Will the New Be Better than the Old?
- Rethinking How We Evaluate Fund Manager Performance
- Building a Do-It-Yourself ETF Hedge Fund
- The Importance of Hedging Against Bad Earnings
- Market Timing Unleashed, Using Leveraged ETFs
- What Happens When You Hold Leveraged ETFs for More than One Day?
- Leveraged ETFs: Intraday Pricing Trends
- Leveraged ETFs: Is Tracking Error Really So Troublesome?
- Testing a Leveraged ETF Strategy
- Being Bearish When Stocks Are Rising
- The Errors of Market Timing - Being Bullish As Stocks Fall
How Market Timing Can Be Elevated Into a Mainstream Discipline
Feb. 3, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Maybe Leveraged ETFs Aren't So Hated After All
- In Defense of Leveraged ETFs
- Learning From the 2008 Market Debacle
- Morningstar's Biggest Error: The Perils of Youth