This user currently has no profile.
Marc Langefeld, CFA, is currently managing family accounts. Marc previously worked at Pinnacle Associates, a NY-based investment management firm, as an Assistant Vice President, and generated new ideas for its international portfolios. Prior to joining Pinnacle, Marc worked at Globalvest Management Company LP as a Senior Equity Analyst and contributed to the strong investment returns of the company's global funds. Prior to working at Globalvest, Marc worked at global investment houses including Daiwa Securities America Inc. and Credit Suisse First Boston. Marc graduated cum laude with a BSBA degree in Finance from the University of Richmond in 1999 and earned the Chartered Financial Analyst designation in 2002. He is a ...More member of the CFA Institute. If you would like to email Marc, please do so through LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Hi Pendulum, Is there any w... on Brown Shoe: Good Execution In 2013, Opportuniti...
- Excellent research report, ... on Bullish On American Apparel: Beyond Controversy...
- David, Interesting analysis... on Amazon Analysts And Investors Have Heard The Se...
- Aluminum prices have increa... on Hansen Poised to Benefit from New Products, Int...
Latest comments on Marc Langefeld, CFA's Articles