This user currently has no profile.
Marek Fuchs, a former Wall Streeter, is a journalist, book author and academic. Fuchs worked at Shearson Lehman Brothers before writing the "County Lines" column for The New York Times for six years. He wrote "A Cold-Blooded Business," a book called "riveting" by Kirkus Reviews. "Local Heroes," a book about firefighting, is due out in fall 2012. Fuchs is also on the non-fiction writing faculty at Sarah Lawerence College. When not writing or teaching, he serves as a volunteer firefighter.
- Description: Journalist.
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I agree, to a point. My lar... on Citigroup: The King Is Dead; Long Live The King...
- Well, I don't know if that ... on Apple: Can You Give A Giant A Break?
- Thanks for the kind words. ... on Apple: Can You Give A Giant A Break?
- Uh, talking about the stock. on Apple: Can You Give A Giant A Break?
- God, I'm not used to people... on Apple: Can You Give A Giant A Break?