Marek Fuchs, a former Wall Streeter, is a journalist, book author and academic. Fuchs worked at Shearson Lehman Brothers before writing the "County Lines" column for The New York Times for six years. He wrote "A Cold-Blooded Business," a book called "riveting" by Kirkus Reviews. "Local Heroes," a book about firefighting, is due out in fall 2012. Fuchs is also on the non-fiction writing faculty at Sarah Lawerence College. When not writing or teaching, he serves as a volunteer firefighter.
- Description: Journalist.
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Marek Fuchs.
Currently, there are no blog details for Marek Fuchs.
Currently, there are no book details for Marek Fuchs.
Latest Comments more »
- I agree, to a point. My lar... on Citigroup: The King Is Dead; Long Live The King...
- Well, I don't know if that ... on Apple: Can You Give A Giant A Break?
- Thanks for the kind words. ... on Apple: Can You Give A Giant A Break?
- Uh, talking about the stock. on Apple: Can You Give A Giant A Break?
- God, I'm not used to people... on Apple: Can You Give A Giant A Break?