Marek Fuchs

View Marek Fuchs' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Citigroup: The King Is Dead; Long Live The Kingdom! [View article]
    I agree, to a point. My larger point was that you can't say Pandit did a "phenomenally good job" with the stock down 90%...then go on to say it's great news he's gone. Best, Marek
    Oct 18 02:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Can You Give A Giant A Break? [View article]
    Well, I don't know if that portion of Apple's troubles was overblown. Even Apple admitted that they blew it, big time. Best, Marek
    Oct 10 02:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Can You Give A Giant A Break? [View article]
    Thanks for the kind words. I'm not used to them. Mom...is that you?
    Oct 10 11:46 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Can You Give A Giant A Break? [View article]
    Uh, talking about the stock.
    Oct 10 10:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Can You Give A Giant A Break? [View article]
    God, I'm not used to people agreeing with me in this space. Might make me reevaluate...LOL, as they say. Best Wishes, Marek
    Oct 10 10:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nuttiness About Netflix In 2022? Please Make It Stop [View article]
    Thanks. Considering the fact that the industry is still in the larval stage, I actually can't see what's going to happen by 2014...which, to me, is the problem. Best, Marek
    Oct 2 11:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nuttiness About Netflix In 2022? Please Make It Stop [View article]
    Amen. Turn that comment up to 11! Best, Marek
    Oct 2 11:53 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Nuttiness About Netflix In 2022? Please Make It Stop [View article]
    Yes, he's been all over the map with Netfix. Best, Marek
    Oct 2 11:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nuttiness About Netflix In 2022? Please Make It Stop [View article]
    Thanks for your comment, even if we might disagree. First off, I only focused on his Netflix-Amazon parallel. But now that you mentioned it, saying any stock (let alone a troubled one) has a 10% chance of being a 10 bagger is outrageously bullish. Best, Marek
    Oct 2 11:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nuttiness About Netflix In 2022? Please Make It Stop [View article]
    Thanks, Slim Shady. Big fan of your rap. Best Wishes, Marek
    Oct 2 10:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nike Is Running To Stay In Place [View article]
    Thanks for your kinds words and, yes, exciting indeed. At the very least, Nike's troubles make them interesting. They were so consistently on the mark, it was getting boring. Best, Marek
    Sep 27 02:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Paris Auto Show: Revved Engines Over Reason [View article]
    Thanks for your thoughts, but --well, I hardly thinking it's bashing Ford and GM to advise caution when CNBC is saying to look for a post-auto show boost. A post-auto show boost is fool's gold on wheels. Best, Marek
    Sep 25 04:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Paris Auto Show: Revved Engines Over Reason [View article]
    "Official Wall Street" has literally wallowed in a cynical and very smarmy worldview? Well, we might have to agree to disagree on that one--especially on Ford. Out of a dozen analysts, not a single one rates it a sell. That should be metaphysically impossible. But on Wall Street, where pie-in-the-sky sunniness rules the day, it's standard operating procedure. Best, Marek
    Sep 25 02:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Paris Auto Show: Revved Engines Over Reason [View article]
    Uh, no. After liking Ford for a long time, I turned negative on the auto sector. The global economy is simply in a shambles. You see those European numbers? Chinese business, once a great hope, is not declining. When America, with its anemic GDP, is your showcase region--well, I don't have a favorite player in the sector. I'd simply avoid it. I understand your RIMM argument, but GM is no Apple. Moreover, GM's recovery story was nearly all fiction, the product of the near disappearance of Toyota and Honda for a year. That's changed. I'd avoid this sector, especially on the auto show "boost," CNBC is talking about. Best, Marek
    Sep 25 01:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The New York Times' Wrongful Apple Takedown [View article]
    Hey All: This article by The Times got it wrong. It was too quick to judge, even condemn. But I'd avoid being too condemning of The Times on Apple. They've run more than their fair share of fawning pieces on Apple products and puff-files of Steve Jobs. It's rare that any publication would be out to get any single organization. You are probably best served by judging articles on a case-by-case basis. This one is not good, but if you are bullish--well, they ran this story yesterday on the prospect of Apple hitting a trillion buck market cap: http://nyti.ms/QQa3l9 Best, Marek
    Sep 24 02:32 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment