Marek Fuchs

View Marek Fuchs' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Waiting On Warren: Berkshire Hathaway No Longer Shows The Way [View article]
    Buffett is a brilliant guy and has been remarkably successful. He also presents himself as an oracle and has become quite a media creature. Naturally, people will look to him for answers. But at this point, they're probably looking in the wrong place.
    May 6, 2012. 07:28 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Waiting On Warren: Berkshire Hathaway No Longer Shows The Way [View article]
    Especially in uncertain times, a considerable number of traders look to him for guidance. I wouldn't. Best Wishes, Marek
    May 5, 2012. 03:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Waiting On Warren: Berkshire Hathaway No Longer Shows The Way [View article]
    Well, as I said--the guy is a genius. But in this uncertain time, many are looking to him for guidance. Considering, I wouldn't. Best Wishes, Marek
    May 5, 2012. 03:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Waiting On Warren: Berkshire Hathaway No Longer Shows The Way [View article]
    Well, yeah, it's facts, which lead me to an opinion: despite the overwrought focus on Buffett over the next few days, I don't think he'll provide the market with the clarity it is desperately seeking. Best Wishes, MArek
    May 5, 2012. 03:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Waiting On Warren: Berkshire Hathaway No Longer Shows The Way [View article]
    So, uh, you can't have an opinion on Buffett unless you are fit to replace him? That would probably mean that only Buffett and a couple of other guys across the universe could ever opine on Buffett. Best Wishes, Marek
    May 5, 2012. 03:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Waiting On Warren: Berkshire Hathaway No Longer Shows The Way [View article]
    Yes, there are some real contradictions to his advice to others. That's another reason he is hard to follow. Best, Marek
    May 5, 2012. 02:58 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Waiting On Warren: Berkshire Hathaway No Longer Shows The Way [View article]
    I appreciate your note, but don't quite agree that my article is nasty. Traders are in a classic wait-for mode. They are waiting for this for clarity and that for clarity. All I'm saying is: don't expect clarity from the Buffett focus over the next few days. Trading is as much about what not to look for as it is about what to look for. Best Wishes, Marek
    May 5, 2012. 02:57 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment