View as an RSS Feed
The New Normal For Oil?
Wed, Jan. 14 • 33 Comments
- The current oil contango leads to plenty of demand for storage of that extra oil production.
- Abundance of stored crude has pushed the current spot price of crude oil toward five-year lows.
- When in contango, a guaranteed result is an increase in demand for cheap storage of the commodity.
Make No Mistake, The Oil Slump Is Going To Hurt The U.S. Too
- Many of the jobs the US energy boom has created in the last few years are now at risk.
- Their loss could drag the economy into a recession.
- The Saudis could very well succeed in making a big portion of US and Canadian oil production disappear.
The Looming Uranium Crisis: Strategic Implications For The Colder War
- Many countries without nuclear power soon will build their first reactors, including Turkey, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and several of the Gulf emirates.
- Yet uranium is the one fuel for which there is very little domestic supply.
- Russia is on track to control 58% of global yellowcake production.
Total War Over The Petrodollar
Oct. 29, 2014 • 6 Comments
- One has better odds of being struck by lightning at an airport then a snow plow, or any other ground support vehicles hitting a plane and killing all inside the
- Did this direct threat to the petrodollar make this “true friend of Russia”—as Putin called de Margerie—some very powerful and dangerous enemies amongst the power that be, whether in the
- If Total doesn’t close the $27 billion financing it needs to move forward with the Yamal LNG project then we’ll know someone stepped in to prevent an attack on the
- Will Russia Lose Its Oily Grip On Europe?
- 5 Lessons I Learned From Lukas Lundin
- The Hidden Bargain: The Other Yellow Metal
- Putin Is The New Global Shah Of Oil
- Will Iran's Runaway Inflation Spark An Oil Bull Market?
- Casey Panel: The Energy Crisis And How To Play It
- Why An Islamic Revolution In Saudi Arabia Is A Surefire Way To Send Oil To $300 A Barrel
- Which Course Will North American Natural Gas Producers Choose?
- How You Can Profit From The Market's Next Big Collapse
- Porter Stansberry On Oil Prices: A Different Perspective
- So Long, U.S. Dollar
Don't Believe Every Energy Dividend Story You Hear
Apr. 16, 2012 • 2 Comments
- Why This May Not Be The Best Time To Invest In Pipeline Companies
Who's Right About Commodities: Bears or Bulls?
Oct. 19, 2011 • 3 Comments
- Surviving The Death Of Money
- Falling Oil Prices: Worrying Trend Or Saving Grace?
- China Gets Picky With Energy and Metals
- How Shale Gas Might Transform the Energy Markets
- Rising Coal Demand Produces a Hot Investment Opportunity
- Merkel's About-Face on Nuclear Energy
- The Fracking Controversy: Looking for Opportunities
- Oil Sands Companies: A Good Investment Now?
- The Libyan Crisis: Where Are Oil Prices Going?
- Where Are Oil and Gas Prices Heading Next?
- Saskatchewan: A Gold Mine for Uranium
Why China Is Winning Energy Race
Aug. 6, 2010 • 10 Comments
- Is the Future of U.S. Oil Really Secure?
- Has the Gulf Spill Opened Pandora's Box for Obama?