Full index of posts »
Jim Rogers favors water investment! California is in a water crisis. Cardiz (CDZI) is up almost 50% today on news: http://tinyurl.com/qpddql Jun 5, 2009
China is still buying US T-Bonds and Yuan is pegged to dollar. WHY? Read my shocking discovery: http://tinyurl.com/rcuofx Enjoy! Jun 4, 2009
PEIX, a once hot ethanol play, goes Ch.11 today, as expected. Recent unusual price moves must lured speculators in. Good lesson learned. May 18, 2009
- Percy12 on The Real Economy Of Bakken Shale Wells Of Continental Resources Mark has it about right.I am a mineral owner an...
- zipadee on The Real EUR Of EOG's Bakken Shale Wells Please tell me I'm not the first to notice that...
- Sandss on The Real EUR Of EOG's Bakken Shale Wells HI Mark, what software do you use to model decl...
- BaysideDave888 on Case Study Of Another Bakken Shale Oil Well To GUEST_HOU: obviously, you are an industry pr...
- jakerobbins on Warnings to Precious Metal ETF Investors - Buyer Beware! Wow, Mark Anthony -- did you know they took dow...
- Monthly Natural Gas Consumptions Show No Sign Of Fuel Switch (78 Comments)
- EIA Weekly Natural Gas Updates Indicate No Coal To Gas Switch (36 Comments)
- Warnings to Precious Metal ETF Investors - Buyer Beware! (32 Comments)
- Natural Gas Storage - Correlation Between Storage Lows And Peak Injections (28 Comments)
- Warning to BP: Stop the Relief Wells Or Expect a Much Bigger Catastrophe! (28 Comments)