This user currently has no profile.
I am a civil engineer by day, and small investor by night. I believe in setting an investment rationale upon every purchase, and try to be disciplined enough to sell if an investment rationale changes.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Commodities, Developed International Markets, Energy stocks, Forex, REITs, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for the perspective ... on Energy XXI: High Cost, High Leverage, Weak Ener...
- They bought back $250 milli... on Update: Nuance Q4 And FY 2014 Earnings
- It could be dead money, but... on Update: Nuance Q4 And FY 2014 Earnings
- I'm not a fan of the merger... on Which Oil Service Company Is The Cheapest?
- I want to hear your opinion... on Prospect Capital And Required Returns
Latest comments on Mark Chapman's Articles