Why 'Insurgent' Will Be A Catalyst For Lions Gate
- Investors have been waiting for signs that Lions Gate can grow beyond the Hunger Games before bidding up the stock.
- Expectations for the Divergent franchise have cooled over the past year, but Insurgent may reignite the Divergent buzz.
- Insurgent hits theaters domestically on March 20, and in international territories starting March 18.
Antares Pharma: Preparing For An Inflection Point
- Antares makes changes to Otrexup sales strategy.
- A deep look into Antares relationship with Teva shows a potentially lucrative partnership.
- An inflection point for the stock is approaching.
Update: ETC-1002 Development Remains On Track
- Esperion announced on Monday that the FDA has removed the PPAR partial clinical hold for ETC-1002.
- The removal of the partial clinical hold should allow for Phase 3 trials to begin later this year and removes a significant risk.
- While this is a positive development, I still can't find much to like about the valuation.
Esperion Therapeutics: ETC-1002 Is Appealing, But The Valuation Is Not
- Esperion announced positive phase 2b results for ETC-1002.
- The market for LDL-C lowering therapies is huge, although the competition may take significant share.
- The current valuation of Esperion does not reflect the risks.
Generic EpiPen Could Give These 2 Stocks A Jolt Of Adrenaline
- Potential generic EpiPen launch date of June 22, 2015, assuming FDA approval.
- Analysis is provided using a comparable exclusive generic launch.
- It's unclear if another generic may enter before patents expire in 2025.
Update: Nuance Q4 And FY 2014 Earnings
- Nuance reported strong Q4 2014 earnings.
- Bookings growth remained strong, with 27% YoY growth.
- FY 2015 guidance was weaker than I expected, and may do little to inspire investor confidence.
Update: Banco Macro's Q3 2014 Earnings
- Banco Macro reported higher net income than the previous quarter.
- As I expected, depreciation of the Argentine Peso continues to create volatility.
- Banco Macro remains an interesting stock prior to the 2015 Argentine Presidential elections.
Analyzing Antares Pharma Q3 2014 Earnings
- Revenue and earnings were in line with expectations.
- Otrexup revenues continue to show slow, but continued growth.
- An update to the partnered products was provided.
Nuance Investors: Quit Fretting About Apple, An Inflection Point Is Coming
- Nuance's transition to a recurring revenue model has pressured the stock price.
- Due to fears about losing Apple as a customer, I provide a Nuance valuation ex-Apple.
- An inflection point is nearing, with potential 35%-82% upside.
Update: Antares Pharma Looks To Improve Intellectual Property
- The strength of Antares Intellectual Property has been a concern for investors.
- A new patent application could alleviate some of those concerns.
- The patent application, if granted, could add protection for both Otrexup and QS-T.
Which Oil Service Company Is The Cheapest?
- With oil trading near multi-year lows, a contrarian perspective could produce a nice return.
- Oil service companies are compared on a free cash flow basis.
- Two companies are added to my watchlist.
Antares Pharma: Significant Value Or Value Trap?
- Antares stock has been under severe pressure.
- Uncertainty regarding Otrexup makes it difficult to assign a valuation.
- The current stock price represents a compelling risk/reward opportunity.
Is Antares Pharma A Short-Squeeze Candidate?
- Short interest has risen to over 15% of the public float.
- Antares' cash position is highly levered to success of the Otrexup launch.
- An under-the-radar catalyst is looming.
Antares Pharma: Recent Sell-Off Provides Great Entry Point
- Skeptical Antares investors have been selling the stock.
- Conservative OTREXUP estimates provide attractive risk/reward.
- Most of the downside has been discounted from the current stock price.
- Could Brinker's Use Of Technology Revolutionize The Restaurant Industry?
- Could Teva & Pfizer End Up In A Bidding War For Antares?
- Tri-Tech Holding: Slowly Deleveraging With Significant Catalysts Ahead
- Banco Macro Has Substantial Upside If Recent Elections Indicate Economic Reform
- Tri-Tech Holding Jumps 78% But Still Has Room To Run
- Investing In The Oil Services Sector Based On Free Cash Flow
- TEVA Should Embrace Copaxone Patent Expiration
- Tri-Tech Holding Has Significant Upside Despite Management Blunders
- Is Facebook The Reason Apple Hasn't Purchased Nuance?