View as an RSS Feed
Antares Pharma: Significant Value Or Value Trap?
- Antares stock has been under severe pressure.
- Uncertainty regarding Otrexup makes it difficult to assign a valuation.
- The current stock price represents a compelling risk/reward opportunity.
Is Antares Pharma A Short-Squeeze Candidate?
- Short interest has risen to over 15% of the public float.
- Antares' cash position is highly levered to success of the Otrexup launch.
- An under-the-radar catalyst is looming.
Antares Pharma: Recent Sell-Off Provides Great Entry Point
- Skeptical Antares investors have been selling the stock.
- Conservative OTREXUP estimates provide attractive risk/reward.
- Most of the downside has been discounted from the current stock price.
- Could Brinker's Use Of Technology Revolutionize The Restaurant Industry?
- Could Teva & Pfizer End Up In A Bidding War For Antares?
- Tri-Tech Holding: Slowly Deleveraging With Significant Catalysts Ahead
- Banco Macro Has Substantial Upside If Recent Elections Indicate Economic Reform
- Tri-Tech Holding Jumps 78% But Still Has Room To Run
- Investing In The Oil Services Sector Based On Free Cash Flow
- TEVA Should Embrace Copaxone Patent Expiration
- Tri-Tech Holding Has Significant Upside Despite Management Blunders
- Is Facebook The Reason Apple Hasn't Purchased Nuance?