Mark Chapman

View Mark Chapman's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Antares Pharma: Recent Sell-Off Provides Great Entry Point [View article]
    Agree, and the amazing part is how silent company management and board had been. As crazy as it sounds for a small cap pharma, the board needs to authorize a $25 million share buyback ASAP, otherwise it speaks volumes about their ability to represent shareholders or about the success of Otrexup launch.... Maybe I will try to pen an article later this week...
    Apr 15 11:00 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Antares Pharma: Recent Sell-Off Provides Great Entry Point [View article]
    Yes, I have recently added shares @ 3.39. I think that ATRS is getting knocked down as this biotech bubble keeps deflating, but ATRS is not a biotech. The market will eventually start distinguishing between one trick pony biotechs and more diverse pharma companies.
    Apr 11 08:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Antares Pharma: Recent Sell-Off Provides Great Entry Point [View article]
    Hi TD, thanks for reading and commenting. I have this on my list to look into more, maybe I can work it into my next article on potential opportunities for the pipeline.
    Apr 10 10:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Critical Shortage Of Injectables Create Opportunity For Drugmakers [View article]
    Good article, thanks. What exactly is the reason for low profit margin on injectables? Insurance plans?
    Apr 10 09:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Will Apple And A Weak Management Take Nuance Down? [View article]
    I haven't done too much digging, but has Apple filed for new speech recognition patents that could eliminate Nuance technology? If not, I really don't understand the rumors that Apple is trying to eliminate Nuance... I think they are just taking on more of a development role to ease the cash flow for Nuance, and in return, cutting down on future licensing fees.
    Mar 31 10:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Multiple Positive Catalysts Will Push Time Warner Higher [View article]
    Just curious as to how you calculated profit for movies. Did you deduct the theaters take from the box office totals? It doesn't appear so, which means the profit nbers are highly inflated.
    Mar 31 12:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Antares Pharma: Recent Sell-Off Provides Great Entry Point [View article]
    Loko, your googler must be on steriods... Otherwise, when you drink Four Loko you must get even smarter, which the opposite happens to me!

Anyways, great stuff as usual. So why do you think that Pfizer continues to hold Antrares hostage with their Otrexyo trademark, which is keeping Antares from getting Otrexup trademarked?
    Mar 27 11:10 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Antares Pharma: Recent Sell-Off Provides Great Entry Point [View article]
    I guess that most companies I have contacted have had an easy way to obtain an investor relations email address from their website. Heck, even Teva has 3 email addresses on the website for IR.

I was also frustrated that I got absolutely no response, which was particularly surprising from a small cap company. Even if I got the standard "We can't specifically comment but would encourage you to read our SEC filings", I would have at least preferred a response.
    Mar 26 11:41 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Antares Pharma: Recent Sell-Off Provides Great Entry Point [View article]
    Thanks for the comment, it certainly is pertinent. I was going to cover this in the article, but a detailed response would likely require a whole article in itself. Here is a summary of my position, and why I am not too worried. I must emphasize, however, that I am not a patent attorney, so this i just my humble opinion.

If you read the patents, Antares is very detailed and Medac's is not. Also, Medac's only references a pen injector, while Antares specifically mentions a powered injector which is jet injected in 5 seconds or less. As for the concentrations, Antares Patent specifically states:

"methotrexate in an amount of from about 0.02 ml to about 4.0 ml and at a concentration of from about 7.5 mg/ml to about 150 mg/ml"

In addition, Antares patent specifically mentions that the purpose of the concentration of mtx is to provide therapeutically effective amount and certain concentrations of mtx in blood plasma.
    Mar 26 11:28 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Antares Pharma: Recent Sell-Off Provides Great Entry Point [View article]
    Thanks for reading. I hope you are right about the share price, although I prefer to use conservative estimates as my base case. I'm starting research on the potential market for the rest of the pipeline, and plan on writing another article with updated valuations. I'm also hoping that ATRS management provides gross margin and a little more info about OTREXUP on the next conference call, which will allow me to update the valuation based on profit, instead of just sales.
    Mar 26 10:17 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Antares Pharma: Recent Sell-Off Provides Great Entry Point [View article]
    Terrific insight, Loko. Hope to see you still post in the future.
    Mar 26 10:54 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Should An Intelligent REIT Investor Buy CapStead Mortgage? [View article]
    This is just a flat out lie and really shows your incompetence. When did Capstead cut the dividend in 2013? They didn't, here is the recent history:

12/27/2012: $0.30
    3/26/2013: $0.31
    6/26/2013: $0.31
    9/26/2013: $0.31
    12/27/2013: $0.31
    3/27/2014: $0.34

You need to state your real reason for this article. Are you short and didn't disclose or are you incompetent looking for page views? Look up the dividend history of other mreits in 2013 and then try re-writing your article about how CMO isn't the most defensive mreit in the space.
    Mar 25 11:50 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Should An Intelligent REIT Investor Buy CapStead Mortgage? [View article]
    So past returns impact future returns how? Capstead just boosted their dividend 10% as well. CMO is lowest risk mREIT.
    Mar 25 09:24 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Real Winners Of In-Car Entertainment [View article]
    I think this is Nuance's role, having the Switzerland effect.
    Mar 12 01:40 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tri-Tech Holding: Slowly Deleveraging With Significant Catalysts Ahead [View article]
    Agreed. Maybe the BOD changes were needed in order to re-instate him though?
    Mar 3 10:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment