Mark Chapman

View Mark Chapman's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Key Takeaways From Antares Pharma's Q4 2014 Results [View article]
    I think a milestone payment from Pfizer is more likely upon FDA approval or drug launch, but we'll see.

Not much to report on Medac v. Antares. Inter Partes review of Medac patent is following a similar timeline, and it sounds like the parties are not really close to a settlement at all. I have a feeling there won't be much of substance on either front until at least May or June, based on the schedules.
    Mar 28, 2015. 11:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Key Takeaways From Antares Pharma's Q4 2014 Results [View article]
    Not yet. Antares commented that changes in the formularies may not show up or take effect until April.

I'll have to look it up again, but I thought I remember hearing Antares previously state that medicare is not very important for them, since it's more of a "young" person disease. Also, given where Otrexup fits in the prescibing spectrum (as a bridge to biologics if oral mtx doesn't work), it's more likely that prescriptions would be for "newer" RA patients.
    Mar 27, 2015. 10:11 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Key Takeaways From Antares Pharma's Q4 2014 Results [View article]
    Weekly scripts finally hit 600 for Otrexup. I have no idea who the unnamed partner is right now, but will continue to watch for clues through the typical channels. Regarding Pfizer, I believe the clinical trials recently completed, which would mean that product still appears on track for a 2016 launch.
    Mar 27, 2015. 10:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Key Takeaways From Antares Pharma's Q4 2014 Results [View article]
    No apology needed, I didn't catch the yawn!
    Mar 18, 2015. 07:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Key Takeaways From Antares Pharma's Q4 2014 Results [View article]
    Good luck, holding small pharma stocks for the long term can definitely wear on your patience. Lucky for me I guess, I just expect to hold most of my investments for 5+ years as long as the fundamentals remain in place.
    Mar 18, 2015. 07:24 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Key Takeaways From Antares Pharma's Q4 2014 Results [View article]
    Anything specific to add, or do you just think that Gx Epi will be delayed and Otrexup will lose litigation?
    Mar 18, 2015. 07:21 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Key Takeaways From Antares Pharma's Q4 2014 Results [View article]
    Thanks Loko, always appreciate the input.

I have to think that Mylan will start working the direct-to-consumer (or businesses like Disney) angle a little more, but it will also be interesting to see if a generic EpiPen steals a little share from other epinephrine injectors like Auvi-Q as well.
    Mar 18, 2015. 07:20 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Key Takeaways From Antares Pharma's Q4 2014 Results [View article]
    I guess I'm inclined to think that things are really starting to turn the corner, and that Gx EpiPen would mark an inflection point. We'll find out soon enough.

Good luck and always feel free to shoot me some ideas about Antares or other stocks.
    Mar 18, 2015. 07:17 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nuance Is Doing OK And Getting More Interesting [View article]
    So if VR is so easy to develop and is being commoditized, why would new startups be entering the fray? They enjoy losing money? I agree that the shorts aren't an issue, as the short interest is at low levels for this stock.

So as a Nuan bear, what's your take on high levels of deferred revenue? Do you think those contracts will get cancelled and never turn into recognized rev?
    Mar 13, 2015. 02:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Unilife: Big Potential, Bigger Risks [View article]
    Thanks for commenting, and good luck. I think that the next few quarters are crucial for the company, as I modeled pretty aggressive customization/development revenue growth. I guess we'll find out in the next few months.
    Mar 12, 2015. 11:34 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Unilife: Big Potential, Bigger Risks [View article]
    Well you never know if you move to Denver... I hear there have been plenty of unicorn sightings!
    Mar 12, 2015. 04:44 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nuance Is Doing OK And Getting More Interesting [View article]
    Progress is being made in SaaS transition. It's obviously been frustratingly slow, but the risk/reward here is great. If you are not familiar with SaaS then i see the pessism. But i am more than happy to hold until that deferred revenue is recognized, because when the tide turns, this will move fast. I'd love for Nuance to license out the mobile sector, and focus on other segments, but i know it won't happen.
    Mar 12, 2015. 02:07 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Nuance Is Doing OK And Getting More Interesting [View article]
    It's interesting that all your comments are directed at the mobile segment, which has the lowest margins, most competition and least attractive to me. Also, I like how you think that VR is so easy to develop... try managing that IP landscape.

If Nuance is able to show margin expansion and booking growth this quarter, which direction do you think the stock will start heading?
    Mar 11, 2015. 11:39 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Unilife: Big Potential, Bigger Risks [View article]
    The minimum units is required for exclusivity, howver Sanofi may not care about exclusivity and order much less, based on market demand.
    Mar 10, 2015. 01:17 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Unilife: Big Potential, Bigger Risks [View article]
    Understood, but how is unilife determining where to pour R&D funding into, without knowing the exact end product well?
    Mar 10, 2015. 01:15 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment