Mark Gomes

View Mark Gomes' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Himax Q2 Earnings Report: Make Or Miss? [View article]
    1. 64,500 sounds awfully precise...and awfully low.
    2. GOOG isn't going to be their only customer ;^)
    Sep 9 09:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Amazon Tests Satellite Network - Globalstar Poised For Launch [View article]
    Isn't it great? :^)

Cheers!
    Sep 9 09:22 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • These Stocks Are Still Poised To Triple [View article]
    Hi Steve,

Beyond my write-ups, I am largely obligated to reserve detailed answers for paying customers. Our research efforts have expanded to include 6-figures worth of research efforts, plus 4+ employees. This has contributed to the improved quality of our picks, but also necessitates that we generate revenue to at least break even. Most of this is done via Pipeline Data, but stay tuned for much more (coming very soon).

I will say this though: The stock is up 136% in less than 6-months. Patience, my friend. :^)

Kindest Regards,

Mark G.
    Sep 9 09:20 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Tableau's Big Data Beat And Raise: What's Next? [View article]
    Thanks Evenben,

DATA at the high-end of our proprietary risk/reward chart. See PoisedToTriple.com for more on that ;^)

Mark G.
    Sep 9 07:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • These Stocks Are Still Poised To Triple [View article]
    Jasper, I have no specific knowledge, but I have I have knowledge. We'll soon see.

Futuretrade, if the market cooperates, that is entirely possible.

Cheers!

Mark G.
    Sep 8 03:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tableau's Big Data Beat And Raise: What's Next? [View article]
    John,

I couldn't agree more. Sometimes I think I'm foolish for challenging/mentoring investors to inject professional-level risk/reward and allocation techniques into their thought process.

However, for every investor that cares more about combat than collaboration, there are 1,000 who provide fuel to my belief that anyone can learn how to make 7-figures in this business. PoisedToTriple.com just hit 10,000 unique monthly visitors. That's all I need to know to keep things going.

Ultimately, everyone knows that fans pay no attention to haters and hard-heads. So, the solution is simple -- help/collaborate with those who want it. Ignore those who don't. People who already know everything don't need it. ;^)

It's just a bit confusing: if they know that much, they must be rich/retired...so, what are they doing here? To me, there are only two reasons to be here: to help yourself or to help others. I'm blessed to have done enough of the former. I'm here for the latter.

Anything else is a waste of time that can be spent on the beach or watching football with friends :^)

Speaking of which, halftime is over. Back to the game!!

Cheers!

Mark G.
    Sep 8 03:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Himax Q2: Make Or Miss? Part II [View article]
    Lumus has been around awhile. The key to making capital gains in this sector is understanding who offers the best price/performance ratio in enabling LEADING vendors to develop competitive products.

In this regard, the leading players are the likes of Google, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Amazon, and very few others. Most of the rest will FAIL, which means that their suppliers will also FAIL.

The key with HIMX is NOT that they offer the best tech OR the best price, but they DO offer the best combo of price & tech...AND the capability to deliver millions of units reliably.

I don't see any other vendor in the ballpark of offering this combination of capabilities right now, but my team has their eyes pealed. That day will come, but that day seems far off right now. In the meantime, HIMX has lots of room to run.

Be sure to visit us at PoisedToTriple.com for complete coverage!

Cheers.
    Sep 7 04:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Making Money On M&A - The Deferred Revenue Factor [View article]
    LOL. What I write and what you read seem to be very different things. FYI, Rich Davis' note discussed that same risks that were outlined in this article...and investors were ok with it (obviously).

It appears that you aren't ok with identifying and acknowledging risks. That's ok, because you appear to be the only one.

Risks are 50% of what professional investors pay to hear about. This way, IF the stock temporarily falls, they know WHY (in advance). That's what makes them professionals.

But if you want to look at this as a debate, I’ll gladly tell you that DWCH is up and offer congratulations. It appears easier than the alternative. ;^)

Cheers!
    Sep 6 07:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tableau's Big Data Beat And Raise: What's Next? [View article]
    I will share this tidbit from Rich's report though: "due to accounting treatment, DWCH will not recognize the full value of Panopticon initially"

So there you go.

As I said, Freddy, I like DWCH and have been trying to be collaborative, not combative. Accounting facts are accounting facts.

Cheers.
    Sep 6 11:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tableau's Big Data Beat And Raise: What's Next? [View article]
    I've known Rich Davis personally for 10+ years. Him and I agree and understand the pros AND cons and HOW the stock can get to his price target (and beyond).

I'd share that, if I thought you'd listen, but you clearly know the whole story already ;^)

Cheers!
    Sep 6 10:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Making Money On M&A - The Deferred Revenue Factor [View article]
    Sorry Freddy,

You don't seem interested in a constructive discussion about ALL of the facts regarding a company we BOTH like, so please take no offense if I no longer reply to your comments or questions.

Best of Luck,

Mark G.
    Sep 6 09:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tableau's Big Data Beat And Raise: What's Next? [View article]
    Couldn't agree more with this.
    Cheers John!
    Sep 5 01:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Rebutting The Bear Case On Pixelworks [View article]
    Cheers Mike!
    Sep 5 01:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tableau's Big Data Beat And Raise: What's Next? [View article]
    The stock was $23.13 when they ann'd the deal closure. Our model says there's a ~65% chance that the stock underperforms the market by ~15% over the next four months or so. After that, there's an equally high probability that the stock greatly outperforms the market.

In other words, I believe you are right about the stock, but see a 65% chance that you will be disappointed in the short-term. 65%...not 100%.

Remember, I don't invest by gut feel. I invest via what the research has proven to work over 20+ years worth of studies. This is the secret to making 7-figures annually.

You can heed my studies or not. The choice is 100% yours. I respect whichever path you choose. Personally, I choose to blindly follow what makes the most money...so as much as my gut wants to agree with you, my head tells me that the research has made me millions, while my gut is closer to 50/50.

Hope the helps,

Mark G.
    Sep 4 01:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amazon Tests Satellite Network - Globalstar Poised For Launch [View article]
    FSYank,

I like your style. You're doing your homework!

However, LightSquared was LightSquared and GSAT is GSAT. If you Google the two together, you'll find a sordid trail. Suffice it to say that GSAT's aspirations would simply put a cherry on top of its existing business, which I believe is worth more than the value of the stock today.

FierceWireless said it best when they said that GSAT was "cognizant of the troubles that befell LightSquared" and "said in its filing that it 'is not proposing any terrestrial use of its spectrum that would compromise the accuracy or dependability of Global Positioning System ("GPS") services.'"

Basically, if things go wrong, the stock is still worth at least what it's going for, in my opinion. If things go right, it's worth much much more.

Kindest Regards,