Mark Gomes

View Mark Gomes' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Shares Of Techprecision Are Poised To Triple [View article]
    24927873,

You bring up a good point. I will investigate whether we should launch a "10 Bag or Bust portfolio" with my partners at our next meeting. In the meantime, our Portfolio Tracker graduated it as soon as it hit $1.20 (months ago), so that particular issue is now far in the rear view. Focusing on the forward view (as I always do), let me be clear in saying this:

I still personally own the stock and view it as an X-Bagger or Bust (X will be determined by the form of financing they attract). However, since my "Stock Market Yellow Alert" I've been very careful about how we position our picks. The reason stems from the news that many investors have gotten killed recently because they violated sections of our Methodology (which required reading for making $$$ on my picks).

Some violated the two most important sections: 1. position-sizing and 2. using risk/reward charts. I'm sure many would say "they had it coming". Maybe they did, but my primary motivation is to help people get rich, not let them "get what they have coming". I love the feeling of knowing I helped to change a life. If I contribute to making a life worse (even indirectly), it defeats the purpose (and then some).

Thus, I currently have a dual focus right now: 1. finding the bargains in this correction (stay tuned, they're popping up!) and 2. more importantly, setting up a system to create greater surety that people don't hurt themselves by misplaying our picks.

Thanks for the note. You're clearly one of the smarter folks!

Cheers,

Mark G.
    May 17, 2014. 11:37 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Shares Of Techprecision Are Poised To Triple [View article]
    Golfer,

Let me start you off on the right foot by suggesting that you may not have fully digested my Methodology at PoisedToTriple's website. A true "groupie" (LOL) needs to follow the Methodology, almost more so than the picks.

You also should visit the Portfolio Tracker at the site. There you will see that TPCS graduated at $1.20 with a 200% gain, while DLIA has been dropped from the official portfolio (for the time being at least) with a 28% loss. Thus, neither stock is an official pick right now.

Between the Methodology and Portfolio Tracker, you should be able to perform very well, but you have to follow carefully. Buying the right amount of the right picks is critical to success!

As for being "the real deal", I'm just a man, but my investing skills have helped me generate almost 40% annually since 1996. I guess that's a long enough track record to call "statistically significant". Indeed, I'd like to think that calling HIMX in Google Glass and PXLW winning AAPL weren't flukes. It's just the Methodology at work :)

Best of Luck!!

Mark G.
    May 16, 2014. 08:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • dELiA*s Is Poised To Triple [View article]
    Investor,

For the benefit of your hard-earned subscription dollars, can you please direct your question to our member forum or customer support? I don't discuss the content of our paid (or Insider) subscribers here. ;)

Cheers!

Mark G.
    May 16, 2014. 05:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • dELiA*s Is Poised To Triple [View article]
    13662542,

For my personal stake, yes. My goal is to hold the shares I have until they multiply in value or go to zero. Even though DLIA is a stock, the tough winter has given it the look, feel, and risk-profile of a call option. I therefore believe it should be treated as such.

I'm providing further details to PTT Insider and PTT Newsletter subscribers today.

Cheers!

Mark G.
    May 16, 2014. 03:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • dELiA*s Is Poised To Triple [View article]
    I don't judge a company by what they say (or even the numbers they print)...I judge them by what I can confirm via my own first-hand due diligence or via the work of independent third-party experts.

DLIA is an interesting case (because of the high risks that accompany its high potential for reward), but no different than any other stock I look at. I utilize a combination of the aforementioned confirmation methods. I employ (literally) multiple individuals / firms, including retail experts and contacts who have worked with Tracy (and her team) in the past to calculate risk/reward in order to assess the proper next move.
    May 16, 2014. 09:53 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • TechPrecision: 10 Bagger Or A Bust? [View instapost]
    We shall see. Freebies have to create enough paying members to pay the bills. As long as that happens, I'll keep giving a certain amount of research away!
    May 15, 2014. 11:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • TechPrecision: 10 Bagger Or A Bust? [View instapost]
    I've never called for the same stock to triple twice, but at the right price, I will be enticed to re-initiate coverage on TPCS. Can't say what that price might be though ;)

For now, it feels like a "Something Bagger or Bust". The key to eliminating "bust" is for them to get their financing in order. Everything else seems to be lined up nicely in their favor.
    May 15, 2014. 10:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Shares Of Techprecision Are Poised To Triple [View article]
    Golfer,

That's the way to do it! My goal is for my free offerings to make you enough money to pay for my paid offerings. It's a great business model if you think about it, right? Very symbiotic.

If you stay true to all of the facets of the Methodology, I'm sure GLUU will have you joining my paid ranks in due time :)

Cheers,

Mark G.
    May 15, 2014. 10:50 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Shares Of Techprecision Are Poised To Triple [View article]
    Golfer,

I'm sticking to my Methodology for buying, selling, and how much to hold. The Methodology is free for the public to read on PoisedToTriple's web site.

Cheers,

Mark G.
    May 15, 2014. 01:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Shares Of Techprecision Are Poised To Triple [View article]
    I think the next tidbit of news will come in the form of an SEC document. It'll either be a financing announcement or a 10-K. Either way, I don't think anyone outside of TPCS's management team is going to "know" anything until a relevant SEC document hits their site.
    May 14, 2014. 12:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Shares Of Techprecision Are Poised To Triple [View article]
    Yup...and we're fine with either approach. Do it yourself or have us do it for you. Over time, as our readers become richer and richer, they ultimately come to us to do it for them. #timeismoney ;)
    May 14, 2014. 12:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Shares Of Techprecision Are Poised To Triple [View article]
    That's definitely earlier than me! A "nice call" goes out to anyone who was there that early. Truth be told, I'll almost never be FIRST. The odds are simply against it. The important thing is to be early enough to make great money...

...and maybe add something to the existing thesis. That's what happened with HIMX. A LOT of people beat me to that punch. Many even suspected that they were in Glass, but I was the first to prove it. So, I got a nice share of the credit, though many others earned it too :)

That's what I love about this business in the Internet era. If individual investors all work together, we can make calls that Wall Street can't compete with. They're outnumbered!
    May 14, 2014. 12:52 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Shares Of Techprecision Are Poised To Triple [View article]
    Yes, I often "write covered calls" (basically, I short call options) when things move up too fast. PTT Research will be releasing something to subscribers soon. Other than that, Google always does the trick.
    May 13, 2014. 10:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Shares Of Techprecision Are Poised To Triple [View article]
    Great post, Vic!

The key is to stay true to a proven Methodology (it doesn't have to be mine, but it should be proven). My money doesn't go straight up, but I've only lost money in 1 of the past 15 years (2002).

By not chasing stocks up and hedging picks like PXLW and GLUU (by selling calls) at their Risk/Reward Chart peaks, I mitigated a good chunk of the recent pullback and sit nicely up for the year.

It's important to note that I don't take credit for that. I'm simply a slave to the Methodology (which is the consolidated representation of the rules my mentors taught me). In other words, I'm just a robot following the rules. In other words, anyone who has the picks (my readers / customers) can do it!

Cheers,

Mark G.
    May 13, 2014. 09:36 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Shares Of Techprecision Are Poised To Triple [View article]
    I think I was fairly early on AERO -- that was another one that went to subscribers first (at $4.10). My complete documented list of publicly-known picks can be found here: http://bit.ly/14zls2d

That list doesn't include a couple of doozies that I haven't released to the public. I can't stop people from talking about my picks, but without validation from yours truly, it could be a hoax.

Also, without being a member, investors can't get my updates. One way or the other, I make sure subscribers get their money's worth (and more)...which is why the subscriber base is already very big and growing :)
    May 13, 2014. 09:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment