Mark Gomes

View Mark Gomes' Comments BY TICKER:
  • These Stocks Are Still Poised To Triple [View article]
    Love it !
    Sep 10 07:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • These Stocks Are Still Poised To Triple [View article]
    Dragon,

In 20+ years of investing, I have found that it's impossible to know which pick will do best and which will do worst. If it wasn't, I'd always have 100% of my money in one pick ;^)

Even before I had my first $10,000 I spread my money around. It didn't stop me from becoming a 7-figure a year guy. It took a little longer than rolling the dice, but the penalty for crapping out was too great to chance. I have at least six friends who have gone from 8+ figures to 6 or 7 (and the richest of them committed suicide). Not worth it.

You only live once. Make your millions at a modest pace and enjoy the ride. I semi-retired 4 years ago (at 38), still feel like I'm 25, and have my whole life ahead of me.

I'll be discussing my success-model at PoisedToTriple.com in the coming weeks. Keep an eye out there.

Kindest Regards!

Mark G.
    Sep 10 03:13 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Amazon Tests Satellite Network - Globalstar Poised For Launch [View article]
    Hi Joe,

I see no reason to sell, considering the thesis I laid out. It was only up a few cents as far as I'm concerned ;^)

Cheers!

Mark G.
    Sep 10 08:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Beware Of Who You Trust ! [View instapost]
    Thanks everyone. My goal is to educate everyone on what to look for in a trustworthy AND professional analyst. That means the same thing it means in the medical or legal professions. It requires a college / post-collegiate education and on-the-job Wall Street experience.

If you're dealing with someone who doesn't have this, you may be selling yourself short.

We're currently adding talent to the Pipeline Data and PoisedToTriple.com teams. Wall Street experience is a requirement!
    Sep 9 11:31 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Himax Q2 Earnings Report: Make Or Miss? [View article]
    1. 64,500 sounds awfully precise...and awfully low.
    2. GOOG isn't going to be their only customer ;^)
    Sep 9 09:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Amazon Tests Satellite Network - Globalstar Poised For Launch [View article]
    Isn't it great? :^)

Cheers!
    Sep 9 09:22 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • These Stocks Are Still Poised To Triple [View article]
    Hi Steve,

Beyond my write-ups, I am largely obligated to reserve detailed answers for paying customers. Our research efforts have expanded to include 6-figures worth of research efforts, plus 4+ employees. This has contributed to the improved quality of our picks, but also necessitates that we generate revenue to at least break even. Most of this is done via Pipeline Data, but stay tuned for much more (coming very soon).

I will say this though: The stock is up 136% in less than 6-months. Patience, my friend. :^)

Kindest Regards,

Mark G.
    Sep 9 09:20 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Tableau's Big Data Beat And Raise: What's Next? [View article]
    Thanks Evenben,

DATA at the high-end of our proprietary risk/reward chart. See PoisedToTriple.com for more on that ;^)

Mark G.
    Sep 9 07:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • These Stocks Are Still Poised To Triple [View article]
    Jasper, I have no specific knowledge, but I have I have knowledge. We'll soon see.

Futuretrade, if the market cooperates, that is entirely possible.

Cheers!

Mark G.
    Sep 8 03:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tableau's Big Data Beat And Raise: What's Next? [View article]
    John,

I couldn't agree more. Sometimes I think I'm foolish for challenging/mentoring investors to inject professional-level risk/reward and allocation techniques into their thought process.

However, for every investor that cares more about combat than collaboration, there are 1,000 who provide fuel to my belief that anyone can learn how to make 7-figures in this business. PoisedToTriple.com just hit 10,000 unique monthly visitors. That's all I need to know to keep things going.

Ultimately, everyone knows that fans pay no attention to haters and hard-heads. So, the solution is simple -- help/collaborate with those who want it. Ignore those who don't. People who already know everything don't need it. ;^)

It's just a bit confusing: if they know that much, they must be rich/retired...so, what are they doing here? To me, there are only two reasons to be here: to help yourself or to help others. I'm blessed to have done enough of the former. I'm here for the latter.

Anything else is a waste of time that can be spent on the beach or watching football with friends :^)

Speaking of which, halftime is over. Back to the game!!

Cheers!

Mark G.
    Sep 8 03:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Himax Q2: Make Or Miss? Part II [View article]
    Lumus has been around awhile. The key to making capital gains in this sector is understanding who offers the best price/performance ratio in enabling LEADING vendors to develop competitive products.

In this regard, the leading players are the likes of Google, Apple, Samsung, Microsoft, Amazon, and very few others. Most of the rest will FAIL, which means that their suppliers will also FAIL.

The key with HIMX is NOT that they offer the best tech OR the best price, but they DO offer the best combo of price & tech...AND the capability to deliver millions of units reliably.

I don't see any other vendor in the ballpark of offering this combination of capabilities right now, but my team has their eyes pealed. That day will come, but that day seems far off right now. In the meantime, HIMX has lots of room to run.

Be sure to visit us at PoisedToTriple.com for complete coverage!

Cheers.
    Sep 7 04:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Making Money On M&A - The Deferred Revenue Factor [View article]
    LOL. What I write and what you read seem to be very different things. FYI, Rich Davis' note discussed that same risks that were outlined in this article...and investors were ok with it (obviously).

It appears that you aren't ok with identifying and acknowledging risks. That's ok, because you appear to be the only one.

Risks are 50% of what professional investors pay to hear about. This way, IF the stock temporarily falls, they know WHY (in advance). That's what makes them professionals.

But if you want to look at this as a debate, I’ll gladly tell you that DWCH is up and offer congratulations. It appears easier than the alternative. ;^)

Cheers!
    Sep 6 07:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tableau's Big Data Beat And Raise: What's Next? [View article]
    I will share this tidbit from Rich's report though: "due to accounting treatment, DWCH will not recognize the full value of Panopticon initially"

So there you go.

As I said, Freddy, I like DWCH and have been trying to be collaborative, not combative. Accounting facts are accounting facts.

Cheers.
    Sep 6 11:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tableau's Big Data Beat And Raise: What's Next? [View article]
    I've known Rich Davis personally for 10+ years. Him and I agree and understand the pros AND cons and HOW the stock can get to his price target (and beyond).

I'd share that, if I thought you'd listen, but you clearly know the whole story already ;^)

Cheers!
    Sep 6 10:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Making Money On M&A - The Deferred Revenue Factor [View article]
    Sorry Freddy,

You don't seem interested in a constructive discussion about ALL of the facts regarding a company we BOTH like, so please take no offense if I no longer reply to your comments or questions.

Best of Luck,