Mark Gomes

View Mark Gomes' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Easy Moves To Double Your Money In 12 Months [View instapost]
    SA is a great company. Our goals are aligned with theirs. In fact, PTT Research has two nationally-recognized digital-marketing gurus in house, so we don't technically "need" SA. However, we have a great and synergistic relationship, so it's a win-win.
    Jan 14, 2014. 12:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Easy Moves To Double Your Money In 12 Months [View instapost]
    Well, of course I'm biased, but I'm also an honest person. For someone with $50,000 I can humbly say that my service is a no brainer. The market returned 30% last year. Using a conservative method, my picks returned 100%. On $50,000 that's the difference between making $15,000 and making $50,000...a $35,000 difference. That's almost 10x more than the cost of our Lifetime offering in one year :^)

If you haven't already, you can see my intro video here >> http://bit.ly/16GHjpw

Thanks For Your Interest & Kindest Regards,

Mark G.
    Jan 13, 2014. 05:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tripling Your Money: Zhone Triples... What's Next? [View article]
    For those who haven’t seen, I posted a sample of the PTT Insider to my Instablog. Just click here to check it out >> http://seekingalpha.co...
    Jan 13, 2014. 10:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Easy Moves To Double Your Money In 12 Months [View instapost]
    For your free subscription, just provide your email address at PoisedToTriple. Just click on this link! >> http://bit.ly/16A0VsL
    Jan 13, 2014. 10:40 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Seagate Triples: Risk/Reward Charts Uncover Who's Next [View article]
    Henry,

Many thanks for the kind words. As for your question, answers like those are provided to subscribers of my service at http://bit.ly/16GHjpw. I hope you'll check us out there. I donate a lot of time and picks here, but also need to pay the Poised To Triple staff and keep the lights on ;^)

Kindest Regards,

Mark G.
    Jan 9, 2014. 02:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Poised To Triple Performance Update [View instapost]
    I think it's best to wait until LTRX shows that they can string a couple of good quarters together. I like the team there. Great people, but they walked into a situation that necessitated a lengthy renovation, which is obviously still ongoing.
    Jan 8, 2014. 12:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Poised To Triple Performance Update [View instapost]
    Ha. Nice try! Can't knock your hustle ;^)

Cheers
    Jan 7, 2014. 06:03 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Ignore The Downgrade - Glu Is Still Poised To Triple [View article]
    So much for the downgrade. GLUU breaking out on an upgrade today! More info to come to PTT Research subscribers! http://bit.ly/16GHjpw
    Jan 7, 2014. 10:14 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Poised To Triple Performance Update [View instapost]
    I have more coming to PTT Research subscribers soon! ;^)
    Jan 7, 2014. 10:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Globalstar Triples - These Stocks Are Next [View article]
    Yup. That happened shortly after I released my thoughts to subscribers at PTT Research. ;^)
    Jan 7, 2014. 10:02 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Poised To Triple Performance Update [View instapost]
    New picks will be released to our subscribers soon! Find out how to sign up here >>> http://bit.ly/16GHjpw
    Jan 7, 2014. 02:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple's Expanding Ecosystem Will Help These Stocks Triple [View article]
    Again, many thanks to everyone for the kind words. very motivational to hear that our work is making a difference in so many lives.

Cheers & Here's To A Great 2014!

Mark G.
    Jan 6, 2014. 09:55 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Ignore The Downgrade - Glu Is Still Poised To Triple [View article]
    JPC,

Of course I recognize you! I value your readership and love hearing about your success. Unfortunately, due to legal reasons, I cannot provide specific stock advice/recommendations.

That being said, under my contractual obligations as a partner at PTT Research, I can provide occasional "guidelines" to subscribers via our weekly Q&A.

Kindest Regards,

Mark G.
    Jan 6, 2014. 08:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Shares Of Techprecision Are Poised To Triple [View article]
    I didn't catch it until you mentioned it. No pun was intended! LOL
    Jan 6, 2014. 12:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple's Expanding Ecosystem Will Help These Stocks Triple [View article]
    I did. Your comment is correct and doesn't counter anything I have said or believe. Nice data point. Thanks!
    Jan 6, 2014. 11:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment