This user currently has no profile.
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a full professor of economics at the Flint campus of The University of Michigan, where he has taught undergraduate and graduate courses in economics and finance since 1996. Starting in the fall of 2009, Perry has also held a joint appointment as a scholar at The American Enterprise Institute. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University and in addition, and has an MBA degree in finance from The University of Minnesota. In addition to an active scholarly research agenda, Perry enjoys writing op-eds for a general audience on current economic issues and his opinion pieces have appeared in most major newspapers around the country, including USA Today, Wall ...More Street Journal, Washington Post, Investor’s Business Daily, The Hill, Washington Examiner, Dallas Morning News, Sacramento Bee, Saint Paul Pioneer Press, Miami Herald, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, Detroit News, Detroit Free Press and many others. Mark Perry has been best known in recent years as the creator and editor of one of the nation’s most popular economics blogs, Carpe Diem. Professor Perry has written on a daily basis since the fall of 2006 to share his thoughts, opinions and expertise on economic issues, with a strong emphasis on displaying economic data in a visually appealing way using graphs, charts and tables.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
An Obvious, But Overlooked Reason For Declining Household Income: The Number Of Work Hours Per U.S.... http://seekingalpha.com/a/1mld3 Dec 5, 2014
Latest comments on Mark J. Perry's Articles
- 8596381 on Despite Falling Oil Prices, Texas Oil Output Su...
- Bombastus Paracelsus on Despite Falling Oil Prices, Texas Oil Output Su...
- pmccance123 on Despite Falling Oil Prices, Texas Oil Output Su...
- xpan on Despite Falling Oil Prices, Texas Oil Output Su...
- alexscagileri on Despite Falling Oil Prices, Texas Oil Output Su...
Latest Articles on Demographics
Explaining Income Inequality By Household Demographics Nov. 12, 2014
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »
- Despite Falling Oil Prices, Texas Oil Output Surged In December To The Highest Level Since The 1970s
- In Perspective: The Ridiculously Large Market Caps Of America's 20 Most Valuable Companies
- U.S. Middle Class Has Disappeared Into Higher-Income Groups; Recent Stagnation Explained By Changing Household Demographics?
- Texas, The 'Great American Job Machine,' Is Solely Responsible For The +1.2M Net U.S. Job Increase Since 2007
- The Fed's $3.5T QE Purchases Have Generated $469B For The U.S. Treasury And Become One Of The Largest Sources Of Government Revenue