Mark J. Perry
View as an RSS Feed
View Mark J. Perry's Articles BY TICKER:
- Increasing Tax Share vs. Income Share Gap
- Has the Monster Employment Index Europe Reached a Bottom?
- Big Oil Pays Big Taxes
- Did Job Layoffs Peak in January?
- Average New Home Size Falls for First Time Since '94
- Markets Are Working: CA Home Sales Increase +100% as Home Prices Fall
- Dollar Reaches 4.5 Year High
- Geography of the Current Recession
- Four Bubble States Are Most Affected by Foreclosures
- New York Fed's Model Predicts End of Recession in 2009
- Not All States Had Housing Bubbles
The Miracle of the Market Economy
on Mar 4, 2009 • 7 Comments
- Problem Banks in 2008 Are Nowhere Close to 1990-91
- Bank Delinquency Rates Lower than in Previous Recessions
- Real Disposable Personal Income Grew 3.3% in January
- There Have Been Worse Recessions, According to Real GDP Growth
- Labor Market Dynamism Brings Net Gains
- Is a Car Produced in Alabama Really an Import?
- Made in USA Is Alive and Well
- Consumer Loan Growth at 10%
- California Real Estate Market Is Up
Forecast: Recovery, But Not Until Q3
on Feb 17, 2009 • 20 Comments
Bad Now? It Was a Lot Worse in the Early '80s
on Feb 17, 2009 • 18 Comments
- Supply and Demand: Housing Sales Increase in California and Florida
Half the World Is Middle-Class Now
on Feb 13, 2009 • 11 Comments
- Will the Stimulus Become a $3 Trillion Nightmare?
- What's an American Car These Days?
- Jobless Claims as Percent of Payrolls Aren't as Bad as in Previous Recessions
- What Does Annual Real GDP Growth Teach Us?
- End of the Recession in 2009?
- Real Disposable Income and Saving Rate Were Up in December
- How Bad Was the 1980s Real Estate Crash?