View as an RSS Feed
View Mark J. Perry's Articles BY TICKER:
Household Spending on Fuel, Food and Drink
Jul. 10, 2008 • 3 Comments
Pessimism and Doom Our National Pastime: Flashback to the '70s
Jul. 10, 2008 • 11 Comments
Foreign-Owned Assets in the U.S. Top $20 Trillion
Jul. 8, 2008 • 3 Comments
- And You Think Today's Gas Prices Are High?
- We Can Lower Gas Prices Now If We Drill, Drill, Drill
- Adjusted for Income & Fuel Efficiency Increases, Gas Today is Almost 50% Below Record High
- Record High Gas Prices? We're Not Even Close
Oil Prices Double, Futures Contracts Flat & Falling: Where's the Excessive Speculation?
Jun. 26, 2008 • 36 Comments
Only Money-Losing Speculators Can Destabilize the Market
Jun. 26, 2008 • 4 Comments
Are Inflation Concerns Inflated?
Jun. 25, 2008 • 3 Comments
Minimum Wage Means Maximum Unemployment
Jun. 24, 2008 • 1 Comment
- 100 Years Later: With GM In Decline, Flint is Now a Service Economy
- Wal-Mart Keeps Growing Globally
- Record Decline in Driving, Record Level of Conservation
- 14,000 Countrywide Foreclosures This Week
- Economics of Oil Futures Trading, Part II
- Real Prices for New Cars Keep Going Down
- Economics of Oil Futures Trading, Part I
Oil Shocks Aren't Necessarily Inflationary
Jun. 15, 2008 • 6 Comments
Why Today Is Different From the Inflationary 1970s
Jun. 13, 2008 • 33 Comments
- Drilling in ANWR: What's Not to Like?
- 10 Reasons In-Store Clinics Will Succeed
- 1,238 Billion Barrels of Oil Reserves: Is This an Oil Price Bubble?
What's Next, a Davis-Bacon Jobs Bank?
Jun. 11, 2008 • 2 Comments
Inflation With No Growth in M1 For 3 Years in a Row?
Jun. 11, 2008 • 8 Comments
Adjusted for Labor Force Growth, Today's Jobless Claims Are Below Average
Jun. 10, 2008 • 5 Comments
Is the Minimum Wage Increase Behind the .50% Jobless Rate Jump?
Jun. 7, 2008 • 50 Comments
- Energy: Government Vs. Market Solutions
- The Power of the Market: 600 Million People in China Lifted Out of Poverty Since 1981
- Will We See Retail Health Clinics in the U.K.?
Foreign Investor Confidence in US Business Is High
Jun. 5, 2008 • 2 Comments
- Iowa Farms Harvested $4 Billion of Subsidies in 3 Years