View as an RSS Feed
View Mark Krieger's Articles BY TICKER:
The Dirt Cheap Value Portfolio: Exhibiting High Relative Strength
- Activist investor Becker Drapkin Management plans to take action to rectify Fuel Systems Solutions' undervaluation, which could ignite M&A activity.
- Famed value investor Mario Gabelli continues his buying spree in Pep Boys.
- Jet Blue Airways skyrockets 17% and garners another upgrade.
The Dirt-Cheap Value Portfolio: 'A Tortoise Verses The Hare Scenario'
- The DCVP once again handily outperforms averages.
- Luby's rallies despite being eliminated from the Russell 2000 index.
- FSYS introduces new brake line that could add $10 million in revenues.
The Dirt Cheap Value Portfolio: Still A Bargain Despite Recent Gains
- JBLU's tremendous run shows no sign of slowing.
- The "DCVP" performed at nearly twice the rate of the Dow.
- PBY's 1st quarter results should provide buying opportunity.
- LUB is already priced for a weak 3rd quarter report, and high short interest is a rally catalyst.
The Dirt Cheap Value Portfolio: Buying The Dip Is Hard To Do
- Pep Boys falls hard on low tire pricing.
- JBLU's pilots vote to go union, grounds shares.
- Ramius Capital previous proxy fight with Luby's could re-emerge with a new player.
- The DCVP drops into free fall mode, despite a 2% DJIA rise.
The Dirt Cheap Value Portfolio: A Rare Bloodletting Offers A Buying Opportunity
- The DCVP exhibited poor relative strength by falling heavily, compared to the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- A large purchase by a Luby's insider prompts a target price hike.
- A horrible month in the DCVP creates a decent buying opportunity.
The Dirt Cheap Value Portfolio: Offering Safety And Reward
- FSYS's recent implosion makes its bargain metrics even more compelling.
- The safety oriented "DCVP" outperforms the DJIA again.
- Diamond Foods' meteoric rise leaves it too pricey for continued inclusion.
- Luby's: Change Necessary To Unlock Shareholder Value
- Fuel Systems Solutions: 'Be Greedy When Others Are Fearful'
- Fuel Systems Solutions: Extreme Punishment Unjustified
- The Dirt Cheap Value Portfolio Is On The Juice
- A Pair Of Mouthwatering Shorts
- Two Stocks With Takeover Written All Over Them
- Three Food Stocks That Are Definitely Worth A Look
- Coffee Holding Co.: Wake Up And Smell The Java
- Fuel Systems Solutions: 'Mr. Market Is Asleep At The Wheel'
- The Dirt Cheap Value Portfolio: More Bang For The Buck
- Farmer Brothers: A Very Strong Brew
- The Dirt Cheap Value Portfolio: Fiscal Cliff Protection At Its Best
- The Dirt Cheap Value Portfolio: 'Quality Rather Than Quantity'
- 3 Stocks Too Cheap To Pass Up
- Farmer Brothers: Fill It To The Rim Ahead Of First Quarter Results
- The Juiciest Shorts Of All Time?
- Farmer Brothers: Good Things Happen To Those Who Wait
- Farmer Brothers: Is The Coffee Too Hot, Or Just Right?
- Facebook Vs. LinkedIn: Buy The Bargain, Sell The Bubble
- Capitalizing On Supervalu's Demise In The Supermarket Sector
- Diamond Foods: A Diamond In The Rough Or Cubic Zirconium?
- Pep Boys: One Man's Loss Is Another Man's Gain
- 5 Simple Rules That Make Bargain Hunting Easier
- Farmer Bros: Time To Bet The Farm On FARM
- Fuel Systems Solutions: Share Implosion Not Justified
- Imperial Sugar: Ultimate Value Trap, Or Jackpot In The Making?