Mark Krieger

View Mark Krieger's Comments BY TICKER:
  • More on Red Robin Gourmet Burgers' Q2 [View news story]
    watch them acquire the Fuddruckers brand to energize sales
    Aug 11, 2015. 09:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Luby's: 'Houston, We Have A Problem' [View article]
    HGG it is! Thanks Greg! I really like the sales of over $2 billion, the cash of $30 million and no debt. The only drawback is they lease every location and are fighting an uphill battle against Best Buy
    Aug 11, 2015. 08:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chipotle Mexican Grill: Why It's Time To Cut Ties [View article]
    getting way too frothy and ready to pop!
    Aug 10, 2015. 03:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dean Foods (DF) Q2 2015 Results - Earnings Call Webcast [View article]
    BACK UP THE TRUCK-that's what I just did, this morning!
    Aug 10, 2015. 10:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Luby's: 'Houston, We Have A Problem' [View article]
    Another Grand opening set for Aug 11th.

A new company owned Fuddruckers store in Kansas City, Kansas, will be opened tomorrow.
    Aug 10, 2015. 09:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Luby's: 'Houston, We Have A Problem' [View article]
    Fuddruckers taking hold in South Florida!

Aug 10, 2015. 09:33 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Luby's: 'Houston, We Have A Problem' [View article]
    c'mon guy's (Luby's Board), help me out here. I am flat broke, and desperately need you to throw me a bone. I put way too much $ in this stock and need some quick relief. To say this investment has caused me suffering and hardship is a gigantic understatement. I know it is my own fault, as common knowledge dictates never putting all your eggs in one basket. So much for learning from my mistakes-being stubborn and set in your ways can be dangerous to your health.

Anything would be quite appreciative here, especially: (1) attending an investment conference (2) recruiting some analyst research coverage. (3) selling a brand (4) initiating a stock buyback program (5) a breakout earnings report

I am tired of eating dog food, and sleeping in a flea bitten motel. It is time for redemption.
    Aug 8, 2015. 08:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Keurig Green Mountain: Price Crash Makes Shares Look Interesting [View article]
    I agree. I have completely flipped flopped my opinion on this one. I have went from a short position to a long one. Love the buyback!

Buy the dip.. I already sold the rip!
    Aug 8, 2015. 07:37 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Dirt Cheap Value Portfolio: Extreme Hate Selling Translates Into Opportunity [View article]
    $JVA: I have been promoting this stock for more than two years.

I was also recommending a short position in $GMCR-it was a no brainer especially since Einhorn was also a bear on the name.

Aug 8, 2015. 11:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Luby's: 'Houston, We Have A Problem' [View article]
    latest 13f filing by EE Geduld is very encouraging!

Wall Street billionaire and super trader Buzzy Geduld's investment firm took a sizeable position in LUB. The former Donut mogul knows value!

Aug 8, 2015. 10:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Luby's: 'Houston, We Have A Problem' [View article]
    why does he care about reaching 50%, if he essentially already has control now?
    Aug 7, 2015. 08:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Hamburger stocks getting tossed around [View news story]
    and I want a date with Halle Berry
    Aug 7, 2015. 08:28 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Fuel Systems Solutions - Devastation, Destruction And Despair Cloud Its Future [View article]
    liking it a lot less, but hate the thought of selling this low.
    Aug 7, 2015. 08:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Luby's: 'Houston, We Have A Problem' [View article]
    imd85: are you implying the CEO is purposely keeping the shares down, so he can continue purchasing the stock low, until he owns all the outstanding shares?

At the rate he is buying, it will take another 20 years to accomplish that feat. How will that help anyone?

If on the other hand, the Pappas' Klan decides to put the entire company up for sale, what premium would you expect it to fetch?
    Aug 6, 2015. 10:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Hamburger stocks getting tossed around [View news story]
    Fuddruckers is doing just fine. Its parent company is up today
    Aug 6, 2015. 01:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment