This user currently has no profile.
Mark is the founder and president of New Horizons Financial Management. New Horizons is an independent investment advisory firm that provides personalized consulting services in investment and asset management. Mark has a degree in finance and has worked in investment management for the past 5 years. Mark has written a personal finance column for Baltimore and Washington metropolitan newspapers. Mark writes a financial blog at BuylikeBuffett.com (http://buylikebuffett.com/).
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
New Horizons Management LLC Our Mission Our mission is to serve the needs and interests of each individual client. We analyze the client's needs and goals to develop a strategy that enables the client to accomplish their goals. Our Services (Overview) New Horizons Management & Financial Consulting, LLC is an independent ...More
Registered Investment Advisor, providing personalized consulting services to the public in the areas of investment management, asset management and business management. We offer a wide range of services in the following areas: - Investment Advisory Services - Real Estate Consulting Services - Business Management Services - Entrepreneurship Training Services - Educational Consulting Services A Little About What We Do New Horizons provides fee-only advice based on a flat fee or hourly basis. We do not sell financial products or accept sales commissions. Therefore all of our recommendations are unbiased. We work solely for our clients. We provide a vast array of services from consulting to financial planning.
Buy Like Buffett Buy Like Buffett is devoted to discussing all things finance. This blog will discuss any and all matters dealing with being financially responsible and building wealth. Some of the topics will include investment ideas, reducing debt, saving money, building credit, retirement planning, money management, ...More
college planning, etc. This site will also discuss daily financial news, specific books, software and online resources that might be useful in building your financial future. The site will aim to build wealth by investing the Warren Buffet way. Buy like Buffett will aim to build wealth over the long term by using the strategies of Warren Buffett. Warren Buffett is known throughout the world as the greatest value investor of all time and has one basic rule of investing: Never Lose Money! I will be discussing specific investment ideas that I think may provide interesting investment opportunities. Buy like buffett will seek to find specific companies that I think are on sale and are trading below their true value. These investments may be stocks, preferred stock, bonds, or any investment opportunity that I think may be a compelling opportunity.
Your Financial Playbook: A Guide To Navigating The World Of Personal Finance This book will benefit both the finance newbie and the seasoned investor.This book deals with all of the ins and outs of personal finance. By applying these principles to your everyday life, you will be on the fast track to financial success! How to start investing with just $50 25 tips for saving money Best ...More
Ways For Building Great Wealth How To Get The Best Return On Your Dollars Money Traps That Are Stealing Your Money How To Manage And Rebuild Your Credit
Latest Comments more »
- That should say 90% of the ... on 3 Ways to Get Rid of a $13.728 Trillion Deficit
- Steve.I agree. I don't know... on Why Microsoft Should Buy Research In Motion
- Hi Stan,Do you have any fav... on Why I'm Holding On to Chicago Bridge & Iron
- Very true. on 5 Reasons Why America's Middle Class May Soon B...
- I mean that wages are shrin... on 5 Reasons Why America's Middle Class May Soon B...
Latest comments on Mark Riddix's Articles
- MDW66 on Adding to My Financial Shorts
- David/David on 3 Companies That Should Be Gone by the 2012 Ele...
- Livingstone on A Virtual Dividend Portfolio That Makes 10% a Year
- bull4wife on A Virtual Dividend Portfolio That Makes 10% a Year
- Valuation Focus on U.S. Ecology: Dividend Investing in Small Caps