View as an RSS Feed
View Mark Riddix's Articles BY TICKER:
- Biglari Holdings: A Company That Mimics Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway
- Dividend Stock Analysis: Brookfield Infrastructure Partners
- Is Now the Time to Sell Berkshire Hathaway?
- 5 Companies Raising Their Dividends Now
- A Virtual Dividend Portfolio That Makes 10% a Year
- Ford Shares Could Double Over the Next Few Years
- 3 REITs That Are Increasing Their Dividend Yields
- Financial Stocks Are a Buy Again
- Is Intel Destined to Remain Only a Dividend Play?
- A Pending Merger for the Utility Industry?
Time to Sell Gold?
on Jan 6, 2011 • 11 Comments
Would You Want to Invest in Facebook?
on Jan 5, 2011 • 1 Comment
- Investors Are Finally Wising Up to BofA's Potential
- My Best and Worst Stock Picks in 2010
- An Updated Look at Warren Buffett’s Portfolio
- 4 Traits to Look for When Assessing a Dividend Stock
- Why Best Buy Is a Buy, Netflix a Sell
- Big Banks Are Stealing Your Money
- Why Investors Should Take Advantage of Nike's Temporary Weakness
- Why Index Investing Will Not Work for the Next Decade
- Why It's Time to Buy Best Buy
- Layoffs: Is the Economy Really Getting Better?
- Best Stocks for Creating a Passive Income Stream
- Beleaguered Bank Investors: Our Day Has Finally Come
Dear Congress, China Thanks You for the Tax Cuts
on Dec 9, 2010 • 2 Comments
- 3 Stocks Whose Glory Days Are Over
- The Government Gets Out of Citigroup; Time for the Rest of Us to Get In?
- Dell and Bed, Bath & Beyond: The Importance of Trust in Investing
- Clock Runs Out for Pfizer CEO
- Bailout Funds: Not Just for U.S. Banks, Automakers
The Real Reason We Don't Have Jobs in the U.S.? China
on Dec 2, 2010 • 51 Comments
- Why I'm Still a Buyer of Bank of America Shares