Mark Romero

View Mark Romero's Comments BY TICKER:
  • GT Advanced Technologies: Philip A. Fisher's 15-Point Analysis [View article]
    Great article Jonathan. I will re-visit and read more thoroughly.
    Aug 20 12:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Will Silicon Carbide Become GT Advanced Technologies' Next Materials Business? [View article]
    Thanks for the well written article. I needed more background on Hyperion as I bought in for a trade based on Sapphire. Appreciate the insight.
    Aug 19 12:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • J.C. Penney Posted Strong Earnings But Fell On Potential Risks [View article]
    It is still much too early to tell if they will survive. Another couple of quarters and then we will know if it is worth investing in. Until then just trade it.
    Aug 17 01:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Gilead Is The Most Exciting Growth Opportunity In 2014 [View article]
    Great article. Loads of information.
    Aug 15 07:50 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Now Is The Time To Buy Ariad Pharmaceuticals [View article]
    Geeze with a $4.50 price target. I would be happy with that as I am currently playing a short trade.
    Aug 7 03:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Now Is The Time To Buy Ariad Pharmaceuticals [View article]
    For now I posted my thoughts on my website. Bull Turned Bearish on $ARIA – Ariad Pharmaceuticals http://bit.ly/1pCOyH5
    Aug 6 05:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Now Is The Time To Buy Ariad Pharmaceuticals [View article]
    Rev/Sales were very disappointing. I'm considering writing another article but I don't know that people would enjoy it.
    Aug 6 01:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Now Is The Time To Buy Ariad Pharmaceuticals [View article]
    Last quarter they beat consensus but that didn't matter because the EMA decision was delayed again. I wouldn't expect sales to be bad but we need a solid update on why the EMA decision was delayed again and now until October.

I am interested in the updates from Harvey for sales and how the EU expansion is going. I have learned the hard way two separate times about holding through ER and won't do that again. Too much emphasis was put on the fictitious buyout rumor and that has made the stock completely unstable even more so than the normal small cap bio.

The stock moved very easily into the low $5s so at this point I wouldn't be surprised if it went lower after ER. I'm not sure what the focus of current holders and those interested in buying would be at this point other than the EMA decision. We were given the timeline for the EMA decision and other than that it should be business as usual for Ariad: Sales, Expansion, New Iclusig applications, AP26113 update, mystery drug update, etc.
    Aug 5 04:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Gilead's Massive Undervaluation: A Pictorial Overview [View article]
    Regretfully so, I am in late at 88.18 but I am happy to be an investor. I played around with some small cap bio and I much prefer my money here for now.

Thanks for the article and go Gilead $GILD.
    Jul 31 12:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Now Is The Time To Buy Ariad Pharmaceuticals [View article]
    Awesome, thanks.
    Jul 28 01:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Future Of The Oil Service Sector Is Bright [View article]
    This sector has done well. Anyone make some money here?
    Jul 27 10:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Now Is The Time To Buy Ariad Pharmaceuticals [View article]
    I'm here to make money and when I can try to help others see things from a perspective they may not have yet. My core view on Ariad hasn't changed but the timeframe is in question.

The EMA delay has all but killed the current stock price. You can't predict this sort of action when writing an article or making an investment but only consider it as a risk factor.

BTW: I sold all my shares for a loss.
    Jul 27 10:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Now Is The Time To Buy Ariad Pharmaceuticals [View article]
    Price action is agreeing with you here. If this quarter's sales aren't really good the stock is going to have some real trouble holding its value especially considering it has lost 30+% in the last couple of months.
    Jul 23 11:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Now Is The Time To Buy Ariad Pharmaceuticals [View article]
    Hard not to agree with you at this point.
    Jul 23 11:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Now Is The Time To Buy Ariad Pharmaceuticals [View article]
    We had some good updates on the clinical testing this past weekend that moved the stock to a high in the $7.70s pre-market. However $ARIA has sold off and then lost most of the gains which is starting to become the stocks M.O.

I think the market is trying to tell us that the price was inflated. The delayed EMA decision didn't help at all and that has seemed to have a big affect on the stock and rightly so. As nutjob mentioned the available cash is going to become a big problem by end of year 2014.
    Jun 3 07:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment