Mark Thomas

View Mark Thomas' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Boyd Gaming: A Turnaround Story [View article]
    Good comments.

It probably isnt an edge but two thrids of revenue is from midwest and atlantic city, not Las Vegas.

Las Vegas is very important to return to higher profitability. If you listen to call, these guys sound fairly positive for the first time in three years, that is my edge along with the way I know Locals Vegas business works. More visitors, more conventions, higher spend per visitor equals better off strip business.

The second thing is Vegas and the nation are finally creating some jobs again that has been missing for years.

For this kind of idea plus many more on a regular basis sign up for a tril of my newsletter at stocktipsheet.com.
    May 8 04:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Silver Bull Market Is Over [View article]
    I personally and my silver model portfolio in my newsletter service was up 59% in five months. For my clients who only had to pay $39.95 per month they are counting their money while most are licking their wounds. It is always better to have another source and someone else's experience in your tool kit in the battle for profits. .

Yeah I was a little crazy to put 100% of my capital in silver but I realized it was setting up to be one of the best opportunities I would see in my lifetime. I knew enough about history, the fundamentals and the real key to the silver market. The key always was investment demand. When new investment demand faltered, it would go down much faster than it went up.

Now that is over with and I'm on to opportunities in the stock market. My newsletter service is value oriented, takes less risk than the S+P 500 and has outperformed it since 2004. If your looking to beat the market averages for your own accounts or your clients this service is for you. It is perfect for retail brokers because the portfolio turnover is active, the stocks are names your clients will agree with and you can generate commissions and they will still beat the market averages.

If you're interested in my stock picking newsletter go to stocktipsheet.com and sign up for a free 30 day trial.
    May 6 10:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • First Majestic: Silver Miner With the Most Shine [View article]
    If you want information like this to make some more money from this kind of information, go to the:

thesilvershortage.com
    Mar 18 11:56 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • It May Be Time for a Pause in Silver's Run [View article]
    26 years is your time period.

Try plotting the ratio over the last three hundred or a couple thousand years.

For information that can make you money from silver see: thesilvershortage.com
    Mar 10 04:01 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Eyeing Miner Coeur d'Alene to Profit From the Silver Bull [View article]
    For more information and a trial of our service, please see our web site at www.thesilvershortage.com/
    Mar 8 02:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Eyeing Miner Coeur d'Alene to Profit From the Silver Bull [View article]
    Like I said, its past has kept its valuation lower. Look at performance lately and it is smoking others.
    Mar 8 02:33 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Consolidation at Yearly Highs [View article]
    If interested in silver, check out silver-short-squeeze.com
    Mar 4 11:50 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Silver Divorced Gold Six Months Ago [View article]
    If you want the opposite side of this story and what this guy is missing:

See website: www.thesilvershortage.com/

Newsletter that has been making thousands while this guy writes.
    Feb 28 04:16 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Coeur d'Alene: My Favorite Silver Miner [View article]
    Thanks for the comments.

See my web site for my silver price targets.

thesilvershortage.com

Get a free report on silver and a thirty day trial of my newsletter.
    Feb 23 07:31 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Look at Domestic U.S. Silver Producers [View article]
    Thanks for all the good comments and valid criticism. Hecla (HL) is actually my least favorite miner overall compared to EXK, PAAS, and CDE.

I also like USSIF. PK but do not currently own or suggest it but I probably will again in near future.

My website had an error in the email field so if you want the fre report and trial of my newsletter you might want to reenter.

Thanks to Seeking Alpha for publication as this issue of US domestic production isn't discussed often but will become more important over the years.
    Feb 13 07:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 15 Reasons to Own Silver Going Forward [View article]
    If interested in silver you guys should sign up for a free trial of my newsletter.

thesilvershortage.com