View as an RSS Feed
View Mark W. Bertolin's Articles BY TICKER:
Manipulating Dividends To Manage Volatility
- Manage volatility with dividend yielding stocks.
- Control portfolio weighting without selling shares.
- Maintain lower basis by using cash dividend distributions.
Terra Nitrogen: Paying Less For Dividend Income
- High dividend value at current pricing.
- Price decline due to dividend payout not threat to business.
- Currently at our buy target.
- Freeport-McMoRan: Hold While Digging For Dividends
Altria Delivers A Smoking Dividend And Fair Value
Sun, Feb. 2 • 6 Comments
- Vanguard Natural Resources: High Yield With Acceptable Risk
- Terra Nitrogen - Making Sense Of The Price
- Affordable Care Act: Eye Care Shopping List
- TLT: Profiting From The Current Situation Strategically
- Key Learnings From The Icahn Effect
- Junk Bonds Offer Opportunity
- Dividends Demographics And Target Portfolio Performance
- Sell In May? Know When To Hold 'Em And When To Fold 'Em
- Facebook 'Friends' Your Home Screen
- Going Green With Clean Energy Fuels
- Canadian Natural Resources - Ready For Prime Time In Your Portfolio?
- Exelon: Buy For The Dividend, Stay For The Growth
- Apple: Listen To The Quiet
- Diamond Foods: Investing Now Would Be Nuts
- Electrify Your Yield With American Electric Preferred Shares
- Using Options To Forecast Share Price
- Amazon: Profiting From The Holiday Shopping Season
- Using Covered Calls To Protect A Portfolio As We Head Toward The Unknown
- Trading Google Based On An Investment Thesis
- Time To Cover Freeport-McMoRan
- Call Options Are Telling Us A Story For Technology
- Smartphone Wars: Options Positioning For The Win
- Nokia Love Hate Relationship
- Facebook: Don't Get Mad, Get Even
- Planning For Apple Earnings Using Intel As A Gauge
- Facebook Lessons Learned From Failed Execution And Strategy
- Nokia: In A Little Early, But Not Too Late
- The Challenge Of Managing Apple Profits