This user currently has no profile.
Mark Zinski is a sell-side analyst with 21st Century Equities, Inc. focusing on micro caps across multiple industries. He has accumulated over 15 years of finance and accounting experience. He holds a B.S. in Economics and Finance from Boston College and an M.A. in Public Policy from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst.
- Interests: Stocks - long
21st Century Equities, Inc. 21st Century Equity Research provides independent sell-side equity research on unique, under-followed, small and micro cap publicly-traded companies across multiple industries to institutional clients. Sales and earnings estimates are posted on the major financial websites. We also provide a continuous flow ...More
of non-published investment ideas to our institutional clients. We believe that insightful and timely analysis on our covered companies, access to management, and ongoing investment ideas represent meaningful value to our institutional clients. Our stock-picking performance is monitored by the alpha capture system First Coverage, the results of which we post on a periodic basis. Our 2010 final global ranking on the First Coverage platform was 12 out of 800+ sell-side analysts based on absolute return. For the first six months of 2011 our global ranking was 25.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest comments on Mark Zinski's Articles
- bigbare on A Pragmatic Solution To The U.S. Economic Crisi...
- Munditos on A Pragmatic Solution To The U.S. Economic Crisi...
- yk__ on A Pragmatic Solution To The U.S. Economic Crisi...
- email@example.com on A Pragmatic Solution To The U.S. Economic Crisi...
- Charles A. Smith on A Pragmatic Solution To The U.S. Economic Crisi...