This user currently has no profile.
"The art of investing is the study of three things: Economics, Companies, and People." Malik King, CFA/CMT has shaped his career to focus on all of the above, working in roles as a macro strategist, a fundamental analyst, and a technician for more than a decade. A former Vice President at Barclays Capital in New York, he most recently served as a Macro Strategist and Technical Analyst, and has also worked for 5 years as a fundamental sector specialist covering Telecom/Media/Internet in Lehman Brothers' Desk-Based Analysts group within the Equities Trading Division. He began doing macro/multi-sector strategy and technical analysis at King Investors, Inc. in 1999. He has both a CFA and a CMT, and has presented on ...More a variety of topics such as “Convergence of Old and New Media and Communication Platforms,” and “Value vs. Growth Strategies for a Volatile Market", as well as on many issues involving technical analysis. He is now an independent trader and market analyst.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, ETFs, Forex, Gold, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Sorry for the duplicate rep... on Rare Sell Signal Flashes Warning On S&P
- Mentioned this on one of th... on Rare Sell Signal Flashes Warning On S&P
- This is why I love getting ... on Rare Sell Signal Flashes Warning On S&P
- Well, 2 comments here. 1) I... on Rare Sell Signal Flashes Warning On S&P
- I hear you on avoiding goin... on Rare Sell Signal Flashes Warning On S&P
Latest comments on Market Analyst's Articles