View as an RSS Feed
View Market Folly's Articles BY TICKER:
AAIR, AAPL, ACAS, AIG, AKRX, ALEX, ALOY, AN, ARO, ATLC, ATVI, BANR, BCS, BECN, BFLY, BGPIQ, BID, BIOF, BKS, BLUD, BP, BRNC, BSGC, BWEN, C, CATM, CBG, CCE, CELG, CFW, CLW, CMG, CMVT, CNC, CNO, CORS, COT, CPN, CRI, CRME, CSE, CSII, CTRP, CVG, DDAIF, DECK, DF, DIA, DLB, DRL, DSW, EFC, EGB, EL, EMIS, EMMS, EPL, EQIX, ESV, ETFC, EWJ, EXAR, EYE, F, FACT, FCX, FMCC, FOE, FXE, GBGD, GDXJ, GGP, GIVN, GLD, GMCR, GS, GSL, HHH, HNR, HOGS, HOTT, HSBC, IFMI, ILMN, IOC, IPHS, IPSU, IT, ITMN, IWM, IYR, IYT, JCP, JOE, JPM, KBCSY, LEA, LEHMQ, LFT, LGF, LIFE, LNCR, LNG, LYG, LYV, LZ, MBRK, MBWM, MCD, MED, MIC, MIL, MIPS, MJN, MOS, MPG, MRCY, MYRG, NABI, NCR, NENA, NES, NFLX, NG, NKE, NLY, NRG, NTIP, NYT, NYX, O, OC, ODMTY, OEH, OMN, OPEN, PAM, PBY, PCTVY, PDGI, PHH, PMT, POT, PROV, PRPX, PTEC, PXP, QAI, QCOM, QLTI, QQQ, RBS, RDI, REEHF, RHIE, RIG, ROOM, RRGB, SAH, SFD, SFI, SKS, SKX, SKYT, SLGYF, SOA, SPB, SPY, SWFT, SY, TAYC, TEX, TGT, TLB, TLT, TNCC, TTWO, TW, UA, UHS, UNP, USO, VECO, VGK, VIT, VLLRF, VNDA, VRGY, VRSK, VRX, WAL, WFC, WG, X, XHB, XNPT, XPRT, XRM, XRS, XTXI, YUM
Michael Steinhardt Discusses Differences Between Past, Current Hedge Funds
on Apr 6, 2011 • 1 Comment
- T2 Partners Attribute Poor Performance to Contrarianism
- Hedge Fund Third Point Up 8.6% in 2011, Outperforms S&P 500
- Ackman Starts Activist Position in Alexander & Baldwin
- Crispin Odey on the Chinese Problem for Agricultural Investors
- Tetragon Financial Group: A Closer Look
- Pricing Power: Why Warren Buffett Bought Lubrizol
- Roberto Mignone's Bridger Management Buys Cott Corp. Stake
- Valinor Management Increases Its Clearwater Paper Position
A Rare Interview With BridgeWater's Ray Dalio
on Mar 3, 2011 • 5 Comments
- Hedge Fund Third Point Buys El Paso Shares, Updates on Positions
- Jeff Saut: Putting Money to Work in Stocks, But Correction Not Over
- T2 Partners Goes Activist on LECG Corp.
- Ken Griffin's Citadel to Sell E*Trade Financial
- Hedge Fund Corsair's Q4 Longs: 'Markets Have Room to Move Higher'
Maverick Capital's Lee Ainslie on Impact of Fund Size on Returns
on Feb 11, 2011 • Comment!
- Third Point's January Report: Potash, Massey Helped Portfolio; Gold, Accuride Hurt
- Third Point's Dan Loeb Is Concerned About the Consensus Bullish Outlook
- Einhorn's Greenlight Capital Now Owns 40.8% of BioFuel Energy
- Bill Ackman's Investing Thesis on J.C. Penney
- Here's the Beef: Cattle Prices Hit Record Highs
Legendary Investor Leon Cooperman Is Optimistic on Equities
on Feb 9, 2011 • 3 Comments
- JANA Partners to Join Hedge Fund Chorus Against Smurfit-Stone Container Merger?
- Highside Capital Initiates MIPS Technologies Position
- JANA Partners Opens New Positions in Cablevision, Williams Companies
- Soros Fund Adds to Harvest National Resources Holdings
- Group of Hedge Funds Tries to Shake Up Smurfit-Stone Takeover Deal
Perry Capital: Bargains Not As Plentiful, But More Event-Driven Opportunities
on Feb 4, 2011 • Comment!
John Paulson: Restructured Equities Will Drive Future Returns
on Feb 3, 2011 • Comment!
- Whitney Tilson Reduces Short Exposure, Refocuses on Buying Cheap Stocks
Long/Short Hedge Funds Favor Large Caps, Nasdaq 100
on Feb 2, 2011 • Comment!
- Valinor Ups Cott Position, Opens Solarwinds Stake