This user currently has no profile.
25 years experience in Quant research, portfolio management, and stock market data analytics. 15 years experience in index trading / ETF strategist. Mean revision / time series studies applied towards general market trends with a focus on long term format.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Mutual funds, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Market Map Risk Profile Years Vs. Negative Januarys http://seekingalpha.com/p/1kiph Feb 2, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Hard to beat the QQQ for su... on Why Dividends Matter: A Review Of Recent Research
- You'll notice that many con... on How Strong Is The Bearish Case For Stocks?
- Refreshing work !... We app... on Equity Curves, A New Sharpe* Ratio, And 20-Year...
- We perused the site and, in... on About That 1929 Chart... The Details Matter
- Assets under management hav... on Hussman: Double Trouble
Latest comments on Market Map's Articles
- TAS on Market Map Model Allocates To Cash
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Market Map Model 2 : Using Small Cap Value Weig...
- Market Map on Market Map Model 2 : Using Small Cap Value Weig...
- ExoJim on Market Map Model 2 : Using Small Cap Value Weig...
- nzsteve03 on Market Map Model 2 : Using Small Cap Value Weig...