Trading Style: I have been trading for 10 years and have studied a variety of trading techniques and strategies. I combine many trading philosophies and combine technical analysis, fundamental analysis, and macro-economic analysis into every trade. I will typically follow the trend of the market if the strategy fits. I mostly trade stocks and some vanilla option strategies to take advantage of favorable risk-reward set-ups. My holding period ranges from a few hours to a few days and, at times, have found myself holding positions for a month or two.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: ETFs, Energy stocks, Forex, Gold, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Market Maven.
Currently, there are no blog details for Market Maven.
Currently, there are no book details for Market Maven.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
CCIX to report stellar earnings tonight based fundamental metrics that prove the industry is well positioned for further growth May 9, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- great article. tks for sharing on Ambarella, Inc.: Bad IPO Timing And Pricing, Cr...
- TPX - yikes on 12 Undervalued Consumer Goods With Strong Sales...
- I'm aware. I wrote the arti... on The Facebook Fade
- 74.83 on 49.3M shares on Win Investing-Related Stuff (No Purchase Necess...
- Wow - some surprising px ta... on How Far Should Apple Fall in a Post-Jobs World?