Market Shadows

View Market Shadows' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Short-Term Trading Update [View instapost]
    Still waiting for commissions for marketing from years ago.... I appear to be blocked from every other course of communication. Must be doing really well, huh?
    Jul 23 07:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • There Is No Spoon [View instapost]
    Citoc,

Looks like you are right, and the spoon is following your orders. :-)
    Aug 17 05:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Fear The Taper [View article]
    Haven't studied history but would like to when I'm not so busy not studying history. However, I don't think humans always, or even mostly, act in their own best interests, so I doubt that the entire argument rests on that presumption.
    Jun 16 11:45 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Fear The Taper [View article]
    "The discussion of tapering was initiated for a reason." - I think the reason was to help stocks ease lower, but as a matter of confidence disruption. Having the Fed actually taper right now is another story. Paul (who wrote that part) doesn't think they will do it; I tend to agree and think it's unlikely in the near future.
    Jun 16 11:03 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why A Stock Market Bubble Is Forming Right Now [View article]
    James, what goes into determining your measure of liquidity - what's numbers/formula. Not sure I understand exactly how it is determined. Thanks.
    May 5 11:41 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Improve Your Portfolio - Sell Home Depot [View article]
    Yes, there was a delay in posting this article. However, Paul still thinks HD is overpriced. ~ Ilene
    Feb 26 11:57 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Trouble With Tech And The Dethroning Of Darlings [View article]
    Hi bgold and all, I was using econmatters' article to show reasons why at least one person is quite negative on AAPL. She also believes the Fed will stop printing money, and the liquidity in the market will dry up, leading to declines the next three years. (Or that was my understanding of the article.) Our group (including Paul Price and Lee Adler), contributing to the Market Shadows newsletter, is bullish and not expecting a loss of liquidity in the near future - so we've been buying stocks in our virtual portfolio. The question came up regarding AAPL - of course, it's a very popular stock.... Check out: http://bit.ly/WtMXle
    Jan 9 02:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • There Is No Spoon [View instapost]
    Citoc, what's the thing you disagree on?
    Dec 14 03:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Biotech Corner: Monoclonal Antibody Companies (Part 1) [View article]
    Please see our newsletter for this week's thoughts on the market and updates to Paul Price's Virtual Value portfolio: http://bit.ly/UjNrdA

Pharmboy's article can be found in last week's newsletter: http://bit.ly/Z0t4tF
    Dec 12 02:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Building A Virtual Value Portfolio - Doubling Down On Express Scripts [View article]
    Thanks for the comments, and good point on the tax selling.
    Nov 10 12:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Hildebrand Affair - Bad All Around [View instapost]
    Initially, the questions were in black and the answers were in red so it was easy to see. But basically questions 1 and 2 had more than one part, and now that there's no red to make it clear, it's not. Is this better or is it still confusing? http://bit.ly/xdr4Xx
    Jan 7 01:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Hildebrand Affair - Bad All Around [View instapost]
    I agree.
    Jan 7 01:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Hildebrand Affair - Bad All Around [View instapost]
    Yep, had to change a few things, do you see a big problem I missed?
    Jan 7 01:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Thinly Veiled Bail [View article]
    Corrupted - I don't really know how anyone paying attention could think otherwise. Do you have a reference for explaining who owns the Fed - I've never been quite clear on it, except that the banks own it in some way? Thx.
    Dec 29 07:14 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Thinly Veiled Bail [View article]
    Notice also Lee said that the Fed works almost always through Primary Dealers (except when it's busy dealing with crises). It's my understanding that the PD (banking industry) also owns the Fed. It would be hard to set something up that could get more corrupted faster if we tried....
    Dec 29 02:36 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment