This user currently has no profile.
Market Sniper is a full time market trader. He predominately trades broad market ETFs, stocks, futures and options. He is a former Series 3 and Series 7 licensed broker with Dean Witter and then EF Hutton. He does a mixture of day trading and swing trading with few long term positions with the exception of venture capital positions. He is also a California Real Estate broker and California Certified Residential Appraiser. Market Sniper has a life long interest and fascination with all markets, including real estate. He is an avid student of trading psychology, markets, history, economics and economic history. Market Sniper firmly believes that those who understand history control their own future.
- Description: Trader. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Forex, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
We Just Trade A community of traders, investors and speculators. We are focused on trading markets, outside the box thinking in real estate and business relationships. Even advice on making money go further. A web site devoted to increasing our knowledge and making money. Where we are all both student and teacher. Live ...More
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Looks like it, moron. Measured by SPY, since 7/13, everyday has had a higher low. Longest streak I can remember. Asia all green. Jul 27, 2009
Latest Comments more »
- Outstanding, Marc. Excellen... on The Bullish Case For Tanzanian Royalty Exploration
- Mr. Emerson. Surely you hav... on Tanzanian Royalty Exploration And The Double Ed...
- Time to put your money wher... on Still a Short: Rebutting Tanzanian Royalty Expl...
- Oh buddy. China lobby comin... on 10 Reasons China's in Trouble, 5 Stocks to Shor...
- Highly speculative play wit... on Gold Investors Increasingly Focus on Tanzanian ...
Latest comments on Market's Articles