View as an RSS Feed
View Markham Lee's Articles BY TICKER:
- On GM's Bankruptcy and the Need for Focus
- On Credit Card Legislation and Consumer Education
When Populist Rage Attacks
May. 25, 2009 • 5 Comments
A Look at the Historical Savings Rate
May. 25, 2009 • 4 Comments
- Quick Thoughts on Toyota's Recent Profitability Issues
William K. Black on Bill Moyers: U.S. Financial System a 'de Facto Ponzi Scheme'
Apr. 23, 2009 • 2 Comments
Unemployment Around the World
Apr. 22, 2009 • 6 Comments
- Bank Earnings: Scrutinize Recent 'Beats' Very Carefully
- Canada's Banking Stocks Should Be Among First to Recover
Five Myths About Business Failure in a Downturn
Editors' Pick • Apr. 21, 2009 • 14 Comments
- Markham's Mix Tape: April 13, 2009
- Beating Up on Old Media
Private Equity Needs to Get Back to Basics
Apr. 8, 2009 • Comment!
Signs of Life Within the Housing Market?
Apr. 8, 2009 • 6 Comments
- Detroit Uses Aid to "Open-Up" Auto Lending: Not Necessarily Good for GM
- Green Stimulus by Nation
- 'Ocean's 11' Type Scam: The Toxic Asset Purchase Plan
- Dear Mr. Greenberg: Please Stop Talking in Public
What Would a 21st Century Depression Look Like?
Apr. 1, 2009 • 14 Comments
Consumer Lending Actually Increasing in Mid-Sized Cities
Apr. 1, 2009 • Comment!
Case-Shiller, And Housing Dynamics
Mar. 31, 2009 • 1 Comment
- The AIG Death Star
- All-Mighty Short-Sellers: Not Really All-Powerful?
- GM of the Future: Much Smaller and Actually Profitable
- Markham's Mix Tape: March 27, 2009
- Is It Too Early for the Toxic Asset Plan?
- Is the Megabank Model Dead?
- The NAR's Latest Housing Numbers: Cutting Through the Bull
- Farmland Prices from Around the World Show Relative Resilience
- Quick Hits: The Treasury's Toxic Asset Scheme
Just Throw Money at It
Mar. 24, 2009 • 7 Comments
- On Foxes, Henhouses and Questionable Treasury Appointments