View as an RSS Feed
View Markham Lee's Articles BY TICKER:
- Details on the Bank Rescue Plan and Stress Tests
- It's Time for the Government to Rethink It's Relationship with AIG
- Markham's Mix Tape: February 25, 2009
- GM Wants Another $27B at a Minimum: What's the Use?
Rational Fears: It's Time to Start Addressing Root Causes
Feb. 24, 2009 • 2 Comments
- Nationalizing the Major Banks: Are We There Yet?
You Want to Save the Housing Market? Don't Fight Foreclosures
Feb. 22, 2009 • 16 Comments
- Markham's Mix Tape: February 20, 2009
- Saab Files Bankruptcy, Will Separate Itself from GM
- Can Pontiac Turn Back the Wheel?
Unemployment Snapshot: Rising Numbers
Feb. 20, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Markham's Mix Tape: February 19, 2009
The Mortgage Rescue Plan Needs to Differentiate Between Types of Borrower Trouble
Feb. 19, 2009 • 6 Comments
- GM: What's the Point in Being Number One if You Can't Turn a Profit?
- The 'New' GM: Too Much Like the Old GM
- Auto Sales Declines Around the World
- Whatever Happened to 'Just Plain Stupid'?
Markham's Mix Tape: February 18, 2009
Feb. 18, 2009 • Comment!
- A Look Inside the Foreclosure Rescue Plan
- Sirius-XM: John Malone's 'Tony Soprano' Economics
- Default Rates on Corporate Bonds: Next Phase of the Credit Crunch
Update: R. Allen Sanford Charged in $8 Billion Fraud Case
Feb. 17, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Q4 Earnings Performance of S&P 500 Companies
- Markham's Mix Tape: February 17, 2009
- GM and Chrysler: Is Avoiding Bankruptcy Avoiding the Inevitable?
- Pioneer: Decline in New Sales May Help Demand for Aftermarket Car Upgrades
- Foreclosure Moratoriums: It's Time to Get Real
- WSJ Report: GM Considers Chapter 11 Filing
On Foxes Guarding the Banking Hen House
Feb. 13, 2009 • 2 Comments
- Competent Banking CEOs: They Do Exist
- Misleading Headline Alert: January '09 Consumer Spending 'Rose'
- Markham's Mix Tape: February 12, 2009