View as an RSS Feed
View Markham Lee's Articles BY TICKER:
- Another Round of Farcical Congressional Hearings
A Quick Look at Job Losses
on Feb. 12, 2009 • 3 Comments
- Markham's Mix Tape: February 10, 2009
- Bank Nationalization: Inevitable in Some Cases
TARP 2.0: An Octagonal Peg for a Round Hole
on Feb. 11, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Bankruptcy Could Reduce GM's Debt by 65%
Follow-Up on Unemployment
on Feb. 10, 2009 • 4 Comments
The Credit Crisis: U.S. Taxpayers on the Hook for $9.7 Trillion
on Feb. 10, 2009 • 2 Comments
- Goldman's Blankfein on the Credit Crisis and Regulation: Not Far Enough
- Thoughts on the Retail Environment in January 2009
- Friday Mix Tape: February 6, 2009
- Another Look Under AIG's Hood
600,000 Jobs Lost in January, 1.7 Million Over Last Three Months
on Feb. 6, 2009 • Comment!
- The Government's Glass House
- More on Pay Caps and Populist Rage
Tax Breaks for New Cars, But Not Doctor Bills?
on Feb. 5, 2009 • 22 Comments
Protectionism, Fear and Backwards Logic
on Feb. 5, 2009 • 6 Comments
- $5k Vouchers for Car Purchases: Utter Nonsense
- On Citibank, TARP, Press Releases and Gratitude
Quick Clarification on 'Mortgage Slaves'
on Feb. 4, 2009 • 8 Comments
Option ARM Defaults: As High as 61%
on Feb. 3, 2009 • 5 Comments
- Bank Lending Declines Just 1.4% in Q4: Was the TARP Instrumental?
California Delays $4 Billion in Payments: Other States to Follow?
on Feb. 3, 2009 • 4 Comments
A Nation of Mortgage Slaves
on Feb. 3, 2009 • 15 Comments
- Fiat's Product Line-up: U.S. Entry Strategy
- Ford's the Strongest of the U.S. Automakers: So What?
De-fetishising GDP Data
on Feb. 2, 2009 • 3 Comments
- The Wall Street Bonus Debacle
- U.K. Debt Burden from Current Crisis to Last 20 Years
- AutoNation's CEO Rails Against 'Wholesale Incentives'
- Mix Tape: January 28, 2009
- AIG: Forget about Retention Pay and Buy Them Pizza Instead