View as an RSS Feed
View Markos Kaminis' Articles BY TICKER:
AAI, AAPL, AGNC, ALU, AMZN, AYI, BA, BAC, BBRY, BBY, BEAT, BIDU, C, CAG, CALL, CAT, CFC, CHTP, CMI, COP, CSCO, DBC, DELL, DIA, EBAY, EWJ, F, FB, FIG, GE, GLD, GM, GME, GOOG, GREK, GS, HD, IBM, IIN, INTC, IYR, JCP, JNJ, K, KCG, KME, KO, LNKD, LULU, MATK, MCD, MCO, MSFT, NFLX, NKE, NLY, NOK, PG, POOL, SBUX, SDS, SLB, SLV, SPY, SYMX, TLB, TOL, TSLA, VZ, WMT, XHB, XLF, XLI, XLY, XOM, YUM, ZNGA
- Housing Shows Signs of Life
- Homebuilder Confidence Capitulation Opens Opportunity in Housing
Bright Spots Glimmer Within a Mostly Drab Jobless Report
on Jun 10, 2011 • 1 Comment
Housing Mortgage Flow Disruption - It's the Weather
on Jun 9, 2011 • Comment!
- Talbots Investors Disappointed With a Still Soft Outlook
Real Estate Forecast: Dipping Prices but Housing Growth
on Jun 2, 2011 • 10 Comments
- Real Estate Growth Has Already Started
- Investors Not Impressed by April New Home Sales Growth
Housing Cheaper but Economic Woes Halt Potential Buyers
on May 20, 2011 • 1 Comment
- Manufacturing Miss Was More Than Japan Effect
- Assessing the New Home Market in May
America's Future Rests in Our Handling of China
on May 13, 2011 • 10 Comments
- U.S. Economic Value Destruction: Interpreting Wholesale Trade Data
Unemployment Understated Due to Lax Participation: Real Rate Is 9.3%
on May 9, 2011 • 1 Comment
Slipping Back Into Recession?
on May 5, 2011 • 8 Comments
- Mortgage Activity Shows Housing and Economy Face Headwinds
Pending Home Sales Signaling Growth
on Apr 28, 2011 • 9 Comments
- Where Art Thou, Real Estate Revival?
- Home Prices Threatening Double-Dip but Dynamics Are Complex
Unholy FHA Premium Hike Hits Mortgage Activity
on Apr 27, 2011 • Comment!
Jobless Claims Flow Calls for Close Watching
on Apr 24, 2011 • Comment!
- Housing Starts Offer Faint Signal for Real Estate Turn
- Happy IPO, Zipcar, Now What?
2 Possibilities for the Jobless Claims Spike
on Apr 14, 2011 • 21 Comments
Central Bankers Cornered as Import, Export Prices Surge
on Apr 14, 2011 • Comment!
- Mortgage Spurt Proves Misleading in Latest Data
The Audacity of Unemployment - It's 9.2% - Not 8.8%
on Apr 7, 2011 • 5 Comments
- Factory Orders Signal Faint Alarm on Economy, Industrials
- Mortgage Activity Gains on Lower Interest Rates, Spring Weather
- Recent Housing Data Show Faint Signs of Movement From Consolidation to Growth
- Hope for the Housing Market Index
- How Japan's Earthquake Affects U.S. Housing