- Why Kodiak Remains The Most Exciting Play In The Bakken Shale
- Tuesday Morning Is A Challenging Opportunity, But An Opportunity Nonetheless
- Twitter's Competitive Advantage In 140 Characters
- Kirkland's Offers Growth Exposure That You Can't Get From Bed Bath & Beyond
- The Ride Is Just Getting Started At Shoe Carnival
This user currently has no profile.
Registered investment adviser rep and entrepreneur. CFA Level 2 Candidate. Started with out NMFN before venturing out on my own. Now running an equity research company.
- Description: Sell Side Research Analyst/Trader. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Foreign stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Bridgewater Investments Idea generation and research for investment firms and individuals
stockpucker Connoisseur of the untold stories on Wall Street
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- It was written in Sept. htt... on Investors Should Short hhgregg
- jackmaster, thanks for the ... on Cinemark Holdings: And So The Plot Thickens
- I'd have to second the argu... on Boyd Gaming: Bet Against The House
- And they're coming down the... on Fairfax In The Home Stretch On BlackBerry Acqui...
- Like a crazy headless chick... on Fitch on JCP: Watch those CDS spreads
Latest comments on Marshall's Articles
- shawncorrigan on Has Chipotle Made Its Own Luck?
- nicey_nice_mitzvas... on Aeropostale Might Be The Cheapest Turnaround In...
- stock realist on Sirius Is A Buy Regardless Of Liberty's Acquisi...
- I.Z. on Republic Airways Isn't Just Another Struggling ...
- Renmycat! on Amazon's Pullback From $400 Is A Buying Opportu...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »